𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟲

Your head perked up at the name

Your head perked up at the name. "Baji?"
Mikey tightened his hold on you. He thought something bad would happen and bad memories fog up your head once you see Baji.

"Baji, hello!!" You waved at him. He stopped and turned to you. His eyes widened and quickly looked at Mikey. "You brought her here? Why..?"

"Is he not happy to see me?" You asked your brother.
"Of course not. Who wouldn't be happy to see you?" He patted your head. "I brought her because she wanted to meet the members of my gang."

"Baji-san, who's that?!" Chifuyu whisper-yelled to him. "She looks like a goddess..!"

Baji thought about the first time he met you when he heard what Chifuyu called you.

The boy with fangs was also looking at the girl in front of him in awe. 'Am I seeing a goddess?!'

"She's Mikey's sister."

Chifuyu's eyes widened. He heard about the accident that happened in Shinichiro's shop. 'Hopefully nothing happens between them right now. Well she looks excited to see Baji-san, so I don't think anything bad's gonna happen.'

"Hey," Baji gave you a small smile.
"A-are you okay? You're sweating," you said.
"I-I'm fine. It's.. good to see you after a while."
"Yeah! I'm glad we could see each other. Your voice hasn't changed much. It's still so deep," you smiled.
'Shit, shit, shit. Why is she acting so kind to me? After all that happened? Did she forget?'

"Hmph!" Mikey pouted. "Why is everyone talking to my sister so much?"
"You brought her here, idiot," Draken sighed. "Of course they're gonna spend time introducing themselves to the President's sister."
"Yeah, but I wanted to introduce her to them. It's not fair.."

"Woah!" Another guy approached you. He had big, pink, fluffy hair. His eyes were closed and was smiling. Behind him was an exact identical person except he had blue hair and looked angry. "Haha! Is Baji sweating?" He turned to you. "Hi there, miss!"

"Woah.. I love your hair," you stared at him in awe. "M-May I touch it?"
"Haha, of cou-.."

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!" Your brother yelled. "Ken-chin, let's start the meeting already!"
"Hey! gather around everyone!" Draken yelled. "We're gonna start the meeting."
"Stay with Takemicchi, y/n-chin."

Everyone lined up in order and Mikey helped you go to a corner in front of everyone with Takemichi. He went through the path his members made for him. He went up the stairs and sat in front of everyone.

'Wow,' Takemichi watched in awe. 'The atmosphere totally changed when Mikey stood in front of everyone.'
'Wow.. brother is so cool!'

"We're gathered here because of the Mobius incident," Mikey told everyone. "When they clash with us, it's going to be a big dispute."

'The hell is a mobius?' Takemichi sweat-dropped. 'Naoto didn't tell me about this!'

"If we do clash," Mikey continued. "It might be around the Musashi festival."

"Explain to Takemicchi and Y/n," Draken told Mitsuya.
"Alright," Mitsuya turned to you two. "Mobius is a biker gang that's two generations older than us and has been controling Shinjuku.
"Huh? Toman isn't controlling Shinjuku?" Takemichi asked.
"Toman is controlling Shibuya. Shinjuku is a different story, plus Toman is still a new gang. And about the dispute.."

THUD

One of the members came from behind Takemichi and kicked him. Your eyes widened and stood in front of Takemichi.

"That hurt, the hell are you doing?" Takemichi looked up from the ground.
The slender, brown-haired boy in front of you glared at him. "You got a problem?"
"You're Hanagaki, right?" The other member next to him asked.
"H-he is," you said. "Is there.. a p-problem?"
"He's the one who took care of Kiyomasa during the underground fighting incident! Don't defend him, you're literally shaking right now, girl!"
"How is he planning to take care of the bets we lost?"

"Cut it out," Mitsuya said. "Don't start a fight with the president's guest and sister, Pah! The Kiyomasa incident was nothing but him using Toman's name to set up an underground fight, right?"
"Hah?!" Pah yelled. "I ain't know nothing about that shit because I'm fucking dumb!"
"His brain is jello, okay?!" Peh defended him.
"If you don't know then don't but in, dumbass!" Mitsuya yelled back.
"Oi, Pah!" Draken shouted. "Shut up!"
"Sorry, Draken!"

Draken walked up to you guys. "Forgive those two, Y/n, Takemicchi. It's just because Pah is on edge right now."

"The Mobius leader is a guy named Osanai," Mitsuya explained. "He got into a fight with Osanai's friend over some trifling things, so the Mobius members ganged up on Pah's friend. Then they raped his girlfriend in front of him, strung up his family, and took their money. So as a last resort, he came to Pah for advice. This isn't some child fight, now is it?"

"That's awful," Takemichi said and you nodded.
"How can they do such horrible things.."
"Mobius is that sort of gang," Mitsuya sighed and turned to you, giving you a gentle smile. "I'm sure this is why your brother didn't want you getting involved in gangs."

"What will you do, Pah?" Mikey asked him.
"They're older than us," Pah responded. "Toman just can't let them get away with this and it's going to cause everyone trouble.. but it's so frustrating, Mikey!"
"That's not what I was asking. Do you wanna do it or not?"
"I WANNA DO IT! I wanna fucking beat them to death!!"
"That's what I thought," Mikey smiled.
"Huh?"

Mikey got up from where he was sitting. "Is there anyone who thinks it's too much trouble to help Pah's friend?!"
...
"Is there anyone who's on the fence about Mobius, even thought they fucked up Pah's friend?!"
...
"There isn't, is there?!"

"We're going to crush Mobius!"