𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟱

"Mikey?""

"Mikey?"
"..You wanna explain where you were?"

"Huh? I thought I already told you. I was with the Shiba siblings," you responded only for him to raise his eyebrow.
"You sure? You went out about two hours before they went to pick you up. Where were you before that?"
"Where I was?" You asked. 'Wait.. where did I go? Oh, right!! I was with big bro Izana!'
"Answer me."

"I-I'm tired. Can we talk tomorrow?"
"No. Were you with somebody?"
'Oh no, he's catching on!' "N-no!"
"...Are you dating someone that you don't want me to know of?"
"W-what? Of course not!"
"Why are you stuttering?"
"You're making me nervous.. why would someone date a sick girl like me?"
"..."

"Stop glaring at me," you looked down. How were you supposed to tell him you were with Izana? He told you to not tell your siblings about him and you wanted to respect and keep his secret. You started shaking a little, anxious that Mikey would catch on. 'What do I say?!' You felt so nervous your tears started to come out again.
"No crying. Just tell me where you were or I'll-.."

You sighed. "Okay, I-I'll tell you the truth!"
"I'm listening."
"I went out.. by myself. I wanted to go to some places by myself and I also bought you some dorayaki. But I ate all of them when waiting for Yuzuha-chan and Hakkai-kun.."
"Oh," his shoulders relaxed and he put on his usual smile again. He went closer to you and cupped your face. He wiped your tears off and pulled you in a hug afterwards.'Was I crying? I didn't even notice..'
"Just ask for permission next time, sis. I missed you~"
'Does this guys have a split personality disorder?! He's so scary!'

"Why were you out for so long with the siblings? You should hang out with your own sibling!"
"I hang out with you a lot, Mikey."
"And don't say that no one's gonna date you. You're very pretty and kind, you're not just a sick girl. I won't wanna hear you say that again, okay?"
"Oh," you smiled. You felt much better when he said that. Your siblings always knew how to make you feel better. "Thank you, Mikey.."
"Let me help you to your ro-.."
"I can go by myself," you smiled. "Good night." 'No more asking my siblings for help. No more wasting their time.'
"Aren't you tired, though?"
"Yes, but I can walk by myself."
"Alright, goodnight."

...

"So tired~"

You jumped on your soft bed as soon as you got in your room. "So, so tired.."
'I should get up and change first,' you told yourself. 'But this bed is so soft and comfy..'

You fell asleep seconds after you told yourself to go change. Who could blame you, though? You've been walking all day.

...

"It's snowing..."

"B-big brother.. don't leave me!"

"I wish I could watch the snow with you until sunset.."

"..."

"Don't cry. I promise to be with you in another life.. as your real brother."

"Y-you are my real brother, blood related or not! S-so don't leave me.. I love you too much.."

"..."

"*****... wake up.. hey... w-wake-.."

"Come on, ***."

"It's okay, *****, I'll be there with you shortly. We.. lived such great lives."

"****-chan.. you've always been there for my brother. Thank you.."

"The cops will be here shortly, we have to go."

...

"..n.. /n.. y/n!"

Your eyes shot up quickly as you heard your name being called out. You saw a blonde girl above you, shaking you in an attempt to wake you up.

"Sis? You okay?"
"Huh? W-what?"
"You were shaking in your sleep.. are you okay?"
"Oh. Yeah, I'm okay, Emma. I just.. had a bad dream."
"Do you need some water?"
"I'm okay, thank you."

'What was that weird dream? These are getting on my nerves, I just wanna have a good night sleep without having these stupid dreams! I wonder what happened though.. that poor girl was crying a lot about her big brother dying. It's fine though, I'm just glad my siblings are all safe right now.'

Emma got into the covers with you, laying her head on your chest. "Guess you were really tired when you came home. You slept without your pajamas.. in my room."

"I-I slept in your room?" You looked around your surroundings, realizing you in fact did sleep in your sister's room.

She let out a soft giggle. "It's okay~! Let's just sleep together for now, okay? You had a bad dream anyways."
"Okay," you smiled and kissed her cheek. "Goodnight, sis."
"Goodnight~"

""Goodnight~"