𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱

Your picture was lit up in front of everyone

Your picture was lit up in front of everyone. There were candles around your picture frame. The candles and flowers really complimented your face. You looked so beautiful, so gorgeous. You always lit up the room, wherever you went.

But not this time. You were gone now. You died of blood loss. Why did the ambulance have to come so slow? Why did you have to make everyone feel so sad? Especially your siblings. You were the light in their life and now you were gone. They were all filled with darkness without you now.

"You just had to leave.. everyone has to leave me, don't they?" Your older brother mumbled as he watched everyone offer their prayers. "What do these people even mean to you..?"

There were a lot of people, some were adults. They were your grandpa's friend, coming to give their condolences. The rest were all the people you knew. There were a bunch of flowers as well. All the people that couldn't attend your funeral sent flowers and letters instead.

"What a beautiful, young girl. She passed away too soon.."

'Shut up. What do you know about her?'

Emma watched her brother get angrier by the second. She didn't know if she should speak up, but she also didn't want him to cause a scene. "Uh.. Izana.."

"What?"

"Don't look at the people like that. It's disrespectful."

"Why are they here when they don't even know her?"

"They're grandpa's friends.. it's rude not to come."

"Did you forget?" Mikey spoke up. "It's your fault she's gone, so stop complaining."

"...My fault?" Izana's eyes grew wide. "My fault?"

"Yes," Mikey looked back at him, his eyes furious as ever. "It's your fault."

"You little-.."

"Stop it!" Emma whisper-yelled. "You both are being way too rude! We are at a funeral! Show some respect.."

"She was going to die anyways," Izana muttered.

Mikey's fists clenched tightly. "..What did you say?"

"I didn't want this to happen either. Don't blame me. If she didn't jump in, she would've lived... longer."

As soon as Izana finished his sentence, Mikey landed a sharp punch on his jaw. "I don't give a shit! If you didn't try to protect your servant, she wouldn't have tried to protect you!"

"MANJIRO!" Grandpa yelled at him.

"That's enough, Mikey!" Shinichiro pulled him away harshly. "Everyone is upset, okay?! You think she would have wanted this?! Sit down and show some respect to your sister!"

"Tsk.. she loved me more than all of you combined," Izana glared at Mikey. "I wanted to spend my whole life with her, she understood her older brother so well."