𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟳

The audience that were watching the fight all got up when they heard the police sirens

"Popo's here."
"Let's go, guys."
"Okay, break it up! Nice and easy!"

Kazutora got up from the ground, all beaten up. "I'm staying here, you guys go on."

Baji glared at him, "the hell are you talking about? I'm not letting you spend your years behind a cell again."

"This was all my fault, I want to take responsibility."

"You're coming with us," Mikey spoke up.

"..huh? But I-.."

"You're gonna apologize to my sister first."

'Of course he'd say that,' Kazutora sighed.

"If she forgives you, then I will too."

This made Kazutora feel a bit relieved. Now all he wanted was to be forgiven, no more revenge. Even though he still felt guilty about everything and didn't feel like he deserved to be forgiven, he still wanted to make everything better again.

Takemichi got up from the ground, panting. He was all beaten up again with a visible black eye. It was okay though, at least he saved Baji.

'Thank you, Y/n-san.. if it weren't for that dream of yours, Kazutora would have stabbed Baji-kun.'

"Toman's leaving too!" Draken yelled.

。。。

"Come here," Mikey grabbed Kazutora's arm, his grip tightening by the second.

Kazutora got patched up and now Mikey was dragging him to your room. He wasn't gonna lie, Mikey was pretty scary when he was mad.

"Mikey, you're home!" You waved to him.

Kazutora noticed how his facial feautures completely softened when he heard your voice. 'He really loves his sister, huh?'

"You're hurt," you gave him a concerned look. "Are you okay? What happened? Why is Kazutora-kun here?"

"He wanted to say a few words. I'll leave you two alone to talk," he glared at Kazutora and went close to his ear. "You better apologize properly."

...

"Y-you can talk to me, Kazutora-kun," you held his hand. "I don't want you to feel uneasy around me."

He felt so warm and comfortable around you that his tears started dropping. He pulled you into a hug and you let his tears stain your shirt. "I'm.. sorry. I'm so sorry! I'm sorry for everything I've done.. please forgive me!"

You rubbed his back, in an effort to comfort him. "I forgive you, Kazutora-kun.. you were just a kid, right? You never meant it so don't blame yourself."

You let him sob on your shoulder while you kept rubbing his back. You weren't the best with your words, but your actions spoke for you.

"I.. hurt you.."
"You didn't, don't say that."
"You were in the hospital for three months because of me."
"A-and you were in juvie because of me!"
"..."

"Let's forget about the incident, okay? I don't want you to blame yourself for something you didn't mean to do. You were just trying to make my brother happy and give him the bike."
"..."
"I forgive you, I'm sorry that my brother was so angry at you."
"Thank you.."

He wiped his tears and gave you a small smile. "Your words were really helpful."

...

"Mikey!"

He turned around to see you holding Kazutora's hand while his eyes looked red and puffy.

"Yes?"
"Stop being angry at Kazutora-kun!"
"Hm?"
"I forgave him a while ago, so forget the incident and forgive him already."
"I knew you'd say that. You're too kind."
"And you should be too!"
He turned to Kazutora. "I forgive you, but I don't regret beating you. Don't expect me to apologize for anything."
"Of course.."