𝗖𝗵. 𝟰𝟰

"Did you need something, Shin?"

"Didn't you go shopping with Emma? Why are you back so early?" He asked softly, burning off his cigarette.

Every time you were with him, he'd always drop his cigarette. He knew it was bad for your lungs and your body was already so weak, so he never smoked around you. The last time he did, you coughed really badly and he felt bad, so he learned to never smoke around you.

"Yeah.. but I came back home because.. because I was suddenly really tired!" You lied.

"Oh, is that so?" He ruffled your hair. "Then why aren't you at home, in bed?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Well.. we're talking now, aren't we?"

"No! I mean.." you went up to his ear and whispered. "Alone!!"

"Ah," he looked up at Takeomi and Senju staring at the two of you in confusion. "Alright, then.."

...

"So what is it, hm?"

You both sat next to each other, somewhere where Senju and Takeomi couldn't see or hear you two.

"I want to apologize!" You said, looking down at your feet.
"Apologize? For?"
"Y'know.. the other night.."
"Oh," he smiled. "There's no reason for you to apologize to me, y'know. I wasn't affected by what you said. You had the right to say all those things, 'k?"
"But.."
"Don't blame yourself, it'll never end well."

You felt tears swelling up in your eyes. Your siblings forgave you. Why were you so scared they won't? They're your family, they believe in forgiveness. No matter what you do, your mistakes are nothing compared to the love you share with them. You felt so grateful for your family. You loved them to death.

"Come here," Shinichiro pulled you in for a hug.

...

"DISBAND?! But why?! I mean we just became Japan's number one gang!"

"Now that there's no one better than us, at this point it's just gonna be bullying the people weaker than us, wouldn't it?"

"You're gonna give this up that easily..?"

...

'Another vision..?'

This time, it looked like teenage Shinichiro was talking to teenage Takeomi about disbanding. 'Disbanding? Was Shin in a gang before?'

"Shin.." he heard your muffled words.
"Hm?"
You broke out of the hug and looked up at him. "Were you ever in a gang?"
"Yeah!" He laughed. "Of course I was!"
"Really~?! What was it like? What was your position? What was the gang called?"
"Woah, haha.. slow down."
"..."
"It was the best part of my youth, I was a very well known delinquent. Made lots of friends along the way."
"What gang were you in?"
"Black Dragons. I was the founder."