𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟲

During the fight

During the fight..

"Shinichiro isn't here.. Emma and Mikey aren't here.. and grandpa's sleeping right now. I should go out!"

No, you shouldn't. Who told you that?

"I did a good job walking by myself the other day so I can do well again, right? I'll come back home in thirty minutes, that's more than enough time to get back home!"

...

"Wow! This smells amazing," you smiled while looking at the food you ordered.
"Enjoy your food," the female waitress smiled at you.
"You too."

"..."
"..."
"..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that!"
"N-no, I'm sorry for making you feel embarrassed. E-enjoy your food," she walked away trying not to laugh.
You put your head down in shame. 'That was so embarrassing..'

...

"I'm never going out to eat by myself again!" You said to yourself. After that embarrassing interaction, you were now gonna go to a bakery to buy some treats for your siblings. The problem was that you didn't know where to go, you've never seen a bakery place near where you live. You've been walking for a while, too. 'I'm lost, aren't I?'

You sighed and looked down but you still kept walking. You suddenly bumped into a hard surface and fell on your bottom. "Ouch, ouch, ouch!" You looked up to see what — or who you bumped into and saw a big man. He had blue hair with lighter blue streaks and yellow eyes. Oh! It was Yuzuha's older brother. Next to him were the same guys from before.

"Sorry miss," the blonde one spoke up and held his hand out for you. You took it and he helped you up on your feet. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm okay, thank you!" Your cheeks reddened at how pretty he looked. It was like an angel just came down and helped you.

"What are you doing out by yourself, ma'am?" The other boy with a black hair asked you.
"I uh," you looked up to the big man staring at you. He was staring at your eyes. It kind of creeped you out, but you shook it off and gave him a smile. "I got lost.. I was looking for the nearest bakery."
"Nearest bakery isn't far from here, but you won't make it by foot."
"Oh, really? Never min-.."
"Stop wasting our time," Yuzuha's brother glared at you.

You quickly nodded and walked away since you got too scared to look him in the eye again.

"That was rude," Koko told Taiju.
"Thought she was cute."
"..That's not how you treat women. Especially not someone you like," Inui said.
"Don't tell me what to do. I know how to treat women."
'Sure..'

。。。

"Now I know why Yuzuha doesn't like him! He's so rude.. but still pretty handsome."