𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"Senju."

"Yeah? What's up, omi?"

"There's something I have to tell you, come here." Takeomi said.

"Why? What happened? Something wrong with Brahman?" She asked, wiping off her sweat. She was just training by herself before her brother came.

"Y/n. She-.."

"Y/n? What? Did something happen to her?!"

"Yeah.. uh, she's.. gone."

Senju felt her body freeze for a second. She dropped her towel and stared at her brother with widened eyes. "Wait, what?"

"She got involved in the fight between Toman and Tenjiku. She tried to save her.. older brother and was shot in the chest."

"Hey.. w-what? You're joking, right?" Tears started forming up in her eyes. "Right?"

"I know this will be hard, but... will you attend her funeral?"

Senju looked down, trying to process everything. "You're just joking. She's alive and well.."

"Senju. Stop it. The funeral is tomorrow, you have t-.."

"Who shot her?!"

"...Shin didn't tell me that part."

She felt her head starting to hurt a little. "I.." She watched her tears fall on the floor. "Why did she have to go out this fast? This isn't fair! Y/n..!"

Her first best friend and her first crush was now gone. 'Oh gosh.. why did this have to happen so quick?'

...

"I..I can't.." Senju started tearing up as soon as she arrived. "I can't attend her funeral!"

"Senju.."

"I'm sorry, Omi..." She sat down on a bench and covered her face with her hands. "I just can't believe she's gone now..!"

"...Do you think she would want to see you like this?" Takeomi asked.

"N-no.." Senju wiped her tears.

"I know this is hard, I've been through this. But I'm sure she would appreciate it if you even went in for just a minute." He gently grabbed her arm. "Come on, say your last goodbyes."

Senju slowly got up and took a deep breath. "You suck at comforting people.."

"I know, kid. Now go in there, take all the time you need."

。。。

His blue eyes widened when he saw you jumping in to save Izana. What were you doing? He watched as you fell down after the bullet went into your chest. "Y/n..?"

Sanzu wanted to go up to you and talk to you, but he couldn't. Not while all your siblings were surrounding you. He wanted to at least hear your voice one last time.

"We have to go," Mucho told him. "Stop staring, people die everyday."

He just witnessed the death of his first love. Why is Mucho acting like this? Doesn't he know that it hurts when your loved ones die? How is he supposed to just stop staring?

...

Everyday, even after twelve years, Sanzu would remember you. He would remember all the short times you two spent together. He would stare at your picture frame everyday before going out as Bonten's number two. He would even kiss the frame for good luck before heading out. "Miss you, pretty girl.."