𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟭

(F/f) = favorite food

"Yuzuha!"

The young Shiba siblings entered the cafe and spotted you waving to them.

"Hey," Yuzuha patted your head. "How are you?"
"I'm doing good," you responded. "You look very handsome today, Hakkai-kun."
"Oh," he blushed. "I- Tha-.. You- pret-.."
"Stop talking," Yuzuha told him.
"..."

You smiled and held his hand. "Do you still not feel comfortable around me?"
"..."
His face was the exact same shade of a tomato now.
"He's just shy around pretty girls," Yuzuha grabbed your arm. She led you out of the cafe with Hakkai trailing behind you two.

"So!" Yuzuha spoke up. "First, we eat and then we'll go bowling!"
"Okay! I'm excited, I've never been bowling before."
"Oh, really? Don't worry, Hakkai is pretty good at it so I'm sure he'll teach you."
"I hope you do, Hakkai-kun," you glanced at him behind you and gave him a small smile. He finally smiled back and quickly turned his head around.

...

'Oh.. this is the same restaurant I embarrassed myself in last time..'

Yuzuha dragged you to a table near the corner. You sat next to her while Hakkai sat across from you.

"Hello!" A female waitress greeted all of you and gave three menus.

'That's the same waitress as last time, how embarrassing! Taking a closer look though, she's super pretty. Maybe in her early twenty's? Same age as my older brother, I should get her number for him! Poor him, he's never been on a date before.'

Shinichiro never told you about how many times he's been rejected. He wanted you to think he was a cool older brother.

"Call me back when you're ready to order," she dismissed herself.

You went over the menu, searching for a dish that looks tasty. Your eyes beamed when you spotted f/f on the menu.

...

"Mmh~"

The two siblings talked with each other while you listened and happily munched on your food. It was nice to hear Hakkai talk to his sister so comfortably. Only if he can talk to you the same way.

"I'm glad that Keisuke survived. Didn't want that Kisaki guy taking Pah's position," Yuzuha said. "Keisuke really put him in his place."

"Kisaki?" You asked.
"Mhm," she nodded. "He was the one that tried ruining Toman, Keisuke Baji stopped him during the Toman vs Valhalla fight. Kazutora tried to stab Baj-.."
"Yuzuha," Hakkai whispered.
"What?!" You exclaimed. "Kazutora-kun tried to stab Baji?!"
"Thought your brother told you about the fight?"
"No.. what else happened?"
"Well, Mikey beat up Kazutora to a pulp. He kept saying it's Mikey's fault he went to juvie and that if it weren't for you, Mikey wouldn't have been so m-.."

"SIS," Hakkai yelled.
"Who are you yelling at?!" Yuzuha glared at him.
"Mikey said not to talk about this in front of her," he whispered to her.
"You should've told me!"

"Uh... p-please don't fight," you stuttered.
"Hmph," Yuzuha crossed her arms. "I'll pay for the food now.."

...

As you were heading out, you told the siblings to wait for you outside. You went up to the waitress to ask for her phone number.

"E-excuse me," you tapped her shoulder.
"Yes?" She turned around and smiled at you.
"Uh.." 'How am I going to ask for her number? What if she thinks I'm hitting on her?! Oh gosh.. you already got yourself in this mess, Y/n. No backing out now!' "Do you have a boyfriend?" 'WHY DID YOU ASK THAT? YOU'RE SO STUPID, Y/N!'

"No, I don't."
"Uh.. w-well uh.. my brother.. you.. phone number.."
"Your brother wants my number?"
"Y-yes!"
"Do I know him?"
"No, but he's super sweet and good looking, you'd make a really cute co—.. cute friends!"
"Aw, you're so cute! Give me your phone, I'll give my number to you," she patted your head.
"Really? Okay!"

'I did it!!'

。。。

"Woah! Another strike, Hakkai-kun!" You clapped for him. You've been bowling with the siblings for a while now, you obviously never got any strikes since it was your first time playing.

A blonde guy next to Hakkai was in sync with him when he got his strike.

"Oh? We both got strikes," Hakkai turned to the boy next to him. "We were totally in sync, too."

"Not bad," Yuzuha said.

'He's huge!' The blonde thought as he stared at Hakkai's tall figure. 'Wait.. do I know this guy?'
"I thought I've seen you somewhere," Hakkai spoke up. "You're Hanagaki Takemichi!"
"Michi-kun!" You shouted and waved to him.
"H-huh?"
"Come on, has taking captain not gone to your head yet? I'm the second division vice-captain, Shiba Hakkai."
"What, really?!"
"Let's go already," Yuzuha told him. "Y/n's tired from bowling for so long!"
"Shut it," Hakkai responded. "The lane's calling me!"

'This guy is... one of the Black Dragons!' Takemichi stared at him in shock.
"Hm? What's with you?" Hakkai looked at his panicked state. "My captain's told me a lot about you."
'Why's a Black Dragon member a vice captain in Toman?!'

"Hi, Michi-kun!" You waved to him.
"O-oh, hey.."
'Why's this girl so close with Takemichi-kun?' Hina thought, getting a bit jealous.
"Hi, Hina!" You waved to her next.
'Or maybe she's just like that with everyone..'