𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟮

"We're bros from now on," Hakkai put his arm around Takemichi's shoulder

"We're bros from now on," Hakkai put his arm around Takemichi's shoulder. "Come over to my place!"

"O-okay," Takemichi stuttered. 'But this is Shiba Hakkai! This murderer wants to be my friend!' He then looked over to you hugging Yuzuha's arm and listening to their conversation. 'But Y/n seems to be good friends with these two...'

"If you two are bros now, then I get to be an older sister to the both of you," Yuzuha spoke up. "Buy me juice since you're my lil bro now."

"You two are siblings?!" Takemichi exclaimed.
"You two look nothing a like," Hina said.

"You don't look like you're any good in fighting," Yuzuha glanced at Takemichi. "Why are you even a captain in Toman?"
'She got me right where it hurts,' Takemichi thought.
"Hakkai's obviously got the capacity to outrank you, but he's got no interest in that."
"You're right!" Hina said. "Shiba-kun does look strong."
"And handsome too," you said. "All the Shiba siblings are super attractive."
"Do they have more siblings?" Hina asked you.
"They have an older brother, he's super big!"

Hakkai exchanged looks with Yuzuha. "She met him?" He whispered to her.
"Yeah," she whispered back. "It wasn't intentional."
"..."
"..."

'What's with the silence?'
"You're totally helpless," Yuzuha sighed.
"Just thinking about being the top guy gives me a headache! I like being free, ya know!"
'Wow, he's actually..'
"That's so cool, Shiba-kun!" Hina said and you nodded.
"..."
"Done feel bad, Hina-chan," Yuzuha told her. "My brother's kind of a late bloomer. If any girl besides me talk to him, he freezes up. You should've seen the way he reacts to Y/n-chan.. he was a blushing mess! So don't worry about it."
'..A huge dork!'

"It's okay," you said. "I'll make it my mission to make him feel comfortable around me!"
"That's gonna take a while," Yuzuha smiled. "Don't worry about him. You can talk to me all you want, cutie!"
You giggled and hugged her arm tighter.

'Wow,' Takemichi stared at the scene in front of him. 'Even females are attracted to Y/n-san.'

Yuzuha's phone gave a notification sound, it seems like someone texted her. She pulled it up to see who it was. 'Mikey..? Why's he texting me?'

Is Y/n with you guys?

Yes, don't worry.

"Umm," Takemichi looked over at Hakkai. "Since you're the second division vice captain, does that mean you get along with Mitsuya-kun?"
"Real well unfortunately," Hakkai responded. "Also, we're the same age, no need to act so polite."
"Huh? But you look older! Are you sure we're the same age?"
"Haha. Go easy, man."
"Mitsuya's like an older brother to Hakkai," said Yuzuha.
"Taka-chan is a total pain in my ass," Hakkai admitted. "He drilled me into how cool and uncool delinquents are. Annoying, right? That guy is like a real big brother to me.."
"Wow," you and Takemichi said in unison.

"He likes Mitsuya too much. Check out his cellphone," Yuzuha pulled out his phone.
"Hey! Where'd you get that?!"
"Mitsuya is on his standby screen," she showed his lock screen wallpaper. It was Mitsuya's handsome face staring at the screen. "Even though mine is a picture of Hakkai!"
'Crap! Is she obsessed with him? These siblings are bad news,' thought Takemichi.
"We're almost to our house," Hakkai announced. 'Oh shit, I'm inviting a girl over to my house too!'

You heard a bunch of motorcycle noises and a bunch of masculine voices talking loudly as you approached the Shiba household. Yuzuha tightened her hold on you. "Hakkai.. we're in trouble.."
"Hm?"
"Brother's back home."
"Hanagaki. Sorry, man.. go home and take Y/n wit-.."
"Well, well, well," a voice interrupted Hakkai. "If it isn't our young master, Hakkai!!"

A tall boy with wavy black hair came up to the Shiba siblings.
"Koko.."
'It's him,' Takemichi watched him in panic. 'He's one of the ex-Black Dragons in the future. So this means.. these guys are the Black Dragons!'
"Hm? Who the hell are these jerks?" Koko asked, looking at all of you in detail. His eyes landed on your figure that held onto Yuzuha for dear life. You looked terrified at all the scary men in front of you. "Hey.. Y/n, was it? Are these men scaring you?"
"U-uh," you stuttered. "No.."

"Leave Y/n out of this," Yuzuha glared at him.
"Boss has been talking about you a lot, Y/n," Koko ignored the look Yuzuha was giving him.

"Hey.. I know him," one of the Black Dragon members told Koko. "He's Toman's first division captain, Hanagaki Takemichi."
Koko's eyes twitched as he turned to face Takemichi. "There's a Toman fucker on our turf..?!"
"You tryna fuck with us?!"
"You're not leaving our turf in one piece, asshole!"
'O-oh no!' You watched the scene in terror. 'I should've stayed home..'
'Am I about to get killed?!'

''Am I about to get killed?!'