𝗖𝗵. 𝟯𝟮

"Huh, Keisuke?"

"Huh, Keisuke?"

Mikey looked at the long-haired male standing in front of him at the doorstep. "What's up?"
"Here to pick up your sister," Baji replied.
"Oh, right. Y/n-chin, come here!!" Mikey yelled out.

"I-I'm coming!" You yelled back, going as fast your legs could to the doorstep. You smiled when you saw Baji looking at you. "Hi, Keisuke!"
"O-oh.. hey," he turned his head around a little and scratched his nape. His cheeks were burning at how pretty you looked. He didn't know what it was that made him feel so flustered. The way you did your hair? Your clothes? Your face in general? No, it was how sweetly you called him by his first name. It sounded amazing to his ears. "..You ready to go?"

"Yes, let's go! I'll go now, Mikey."
"Bring her home safe," Shinichiro said, walking past the three of you.
"I will," Baji smiled. "Don't worry, it's just dinner."
"Bye, sis..." Mikey waved you goodbye in an unhappy manner. He looked sad to see you go. "Have fun." 'Not too much fun, though!'

。。。

You held onto Baji's arm as you happily arrived to his home. You spotted Chifuyu and Kazutora walking together. "Look, Keisuke. They arrived the same time we did."
"Oh, yeah. Hey, Tora! Chifuyu!" Baji called out to them. They looked to your direction and waved to you guys. Baji led you near the doorstep, where the other two were. "Hey-.."

"You look so pretty, Y/n-san!" Chifuyu complimented you with tiny blush on his cheeks.
"Thank you, Fuyu-kun!"
"You two look like you're going in as a date," Kazutora laughed.
"Ugh.." Baji groaned, annoyed that he got interrupted. "Let's go in already."

He opened the door and let you three in. "We're here, mom!"
"Keisuke, is that you?" His mom wiped her hands as she exited the kitchen. "What took you so long?!"

You three all greeted Baji's mom with respect. "You sure grew a lot, Kazutora."
"Th-thank you," he scratched his nape in embarrassment.
"I know you two boys, but.. oh! Y/n, I didn't even recognize you!"
"H-Have we met before?" You asked.
"I used to bring Keisuke to your grandpa's dojo and met you. I'm sorry, I heard about your condition."
"Mom," Keisuke held your hand so you didn't feel uncomfortable.

His mom had a bad temper, just like him. But she was super nice to you for some reason. Guess she likes girls with nice attitudes.

"It's okay. I'm doing much better now," you responded with a smile.
"Gosh, you're so pretty!" His mom cooed. "You finally have a female friend, Keisuke!"
"We-We'll go to my room now!" Baji blurted out in embarrassment.

The two boys had already scurried to Keisuke's room as you were talking to his mom. Chifuyu came to visit him often, especially for school work, so it was nothing new. He's already seen his place multiple times. Kazutora, on the other hand, was checking everything. He found a picture on his desk with the Toman founding members holding up the Tokyo Manji flag. He smiled softly, remembering the day they all took that picture. It was his favorite memory.

"What are you two already doing in my room?!" Baji huffed.
"I come here a lot, so I didn't think you would mind," Chifuyu responded, sitting on his bed.
"Wow~ your room is so spacious," you looked around. His room had a bunch of band and movie posters up on the wall. He had a desk that had all his textbooks on it. His bed was big, big enough for at least three people to fit. He also had some little photographs of him and his friends above his bed. Most of them were from his childhood. "Aww, I remember how cute you looked when you were little, Keisuke!"

"You knew him when you were kids?" Chifuyu asked.
"Yeah, he used to come to my grandpa's dojo," you answered. "He always got beaten by Mikey."
Baji let out a scoff. "That was back then."
"You still can't beat him though," Kazutora laughed.
'You couldn't either..'

...

After spending a little more time in Keisuke's room, his mom called out that dinner was ready.
Now you were sitting on the table full of colorful, delicious-looking food. Your mouth watered a little at the sight of the amazing meals.

"Thank you for the meal," you all thanked Keisuke's mom.

"I hope you all enjoy. Took me longer since my brat son wouldn't help me."

"I did try to help you! You just didn't like the way I helped!" Keisuke defended himself.

"Maybe learn to do it properly then!"

...

"Gosh. You eat so well~," Keisuke's mom motioned to you. "I've always wanted a daughter like you."
"Uh.. th-thank you," you blushed in slight embarrassment.
"Mom, let her eat!" Baji whisper-yelled. "You're gonna make her uncomfortable."
"Fine, fine."

The two other boys on the table listened in slight jealousy. Keisuke's mom really took a liking to you. Who could blame her, though? Every mom would like a daughter-in-law as sweet and pretty as you. Chifuyu's jealousy got to him. He quickly started shoving food in his mouth in annoyance. Kazutora had to stop him so he didn't choke on the food.

...

"You're leaving already?"
"Yes. My mom's a bit.. strict on my curfew," Chifuyu answered. No, that wasn't the real reason. He had a plan with Takemichi to take down the eldest Shiba sibling tomorrow. Defeat the Black Dragon leader and guarantee Hakkai's freedom.

"It's getting late," Kazutora commented. "I better head back, too. I promised Y/n I'll take her home. Thank you for the delicious meal."
"Yes, it was amazing," Chifuyu complimented.
"No problem! You're welcome to come here anytime soon."
"Bye, Ms. Baji!" You waved. "Bye, Keisuke~!"

You all said your goodbyes and left the house. Meanwhile the son and mom stood near the door. "And you said you two aren't dating?"
"W-we're not!" Keisuke shouted. "Why did you have to keep mentioning that? It's so embarrassing.."
"You didn't hear the way she called out your name?"
"...I-I'll head to my room now."
"You like her, don't you? Did you finally fall in love?"
"..."
"Look how red your face is!" Keisuke's mom laughed. "I've never seen you this flustered."
"Okay, mom! Yeah.. I do like her... but I'm pretty sleepy now, though. Let's talk about this tomorrow."
"Hey, you're not going anywhere until these dishes are clean and put back to where they were!"
。。。

"Thank you for the ride home!" You thanked Kazutora. He didn't respond and just stared at you for a moment. He was thinking about how you held onto his waist so tightly and put your head on his shoulder as he drove you home. It felt pretty amazing to have physical contact with his crush.

"Tora-kun?"
"Ah! Y-yes?" He finally responded. "Tora-kun?"
"Mhm! I heard Keisuke call you Tora. May I, too?"
"Of course.."
"Hehe, thank you~!"
"Head home now," he reached out his hand to ruffle your hair. "Don't want your siblings to get mad."
"Thank you for the ride home," you planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "I really appreciate it."
"Y-you're welcome," he touched the part of his cheek where you kissed him. 'Sweet.. sweet girl.'
"Goodnight, Tora-kun!"
"Goodnight."