𝗖𝗵. 𝟯𝟳

"AHHH!!"

"AHHH!!"

Senju walked in the house, screaming. Takeomi's eyebrows furrowed as he blew on his cigarette. Wakasa looked up at her red cheeks, he's never seen her like this. "What's up with you?"

"That was such a bad date!" Senju yelled.
"You went on a date?" Wakasa asked. "With who?"
"With Y/n! I wanted to take her out to a 'room cafe' where every teenager keeps talking ab-.."
"Pfft- a room cafe? Seriously, Senju? Teenagers only go there to do some nasty stuff together."
"I didn't know! Now shut up, let me continue! So we both freaked out and in the end, she said she wanted to go home. And-and then! When I was walking her home, I confessed to her!"

The two men stared at her, not knowing how to react.

"Okay..." Wakasa slowly turned his head, looking away from her.
"Why would you confess after a situation like that?" Takeomi sighed.
"Do you think she likes me back?"
"Well, not anymore."

。。。

"I like you! A lot! I've had a crush on you for a while now! You're so.. pretty and kind. You make my heart jump even when I take a small glance at you.."

Senju's words kept repeating in your head as you dangled your feet off the bench you were sitting on. It was near a river where you last visited on Valentine's day.

ring ring

You ignored your phone's ringing. "How should I respond to her confession? I should tell her my true feelings, as well!"

"Tell who your true feelings?" A masculine voice behind you made you jump a little. You looked up to see Sanzu looking down at you, his diamond-shaped scars revealed only for you to see.

"Hi, Haru!"
"Hey," he sat down next to you. "What were you talking about?"
"W-well.. there's someone that confessed their feelings to me today!"
"...What? Who?"
"Your sister!"
"I don't have one."
"What? Yes you do, Sen-.."
"I said I don't have one."
"..O-okay.. I'm sorry."

Sanzu never told you about his relationship with his siblings. How he doesn't go by 'Akashi Haruchiyo' anymore. He didn't want to remember them anymore, so why would he tell his crush about them? And hearing that Senju confessed to you angered him. A lot.

'What's up with him..?' You thought, taking a small glance at him.

Other than the horrible news, he thought you looked absolutely stunning in your outfit. He looked at you up and down, you were dressed up nicely. Your hair was done, too. Your face and your lips-... your lips. They looked so plump.. so sweet. He scooted closer, going unnoticed by you since you were watching the birds fly over the water. There was a nice sunset, too. A perfect place for couples. A perfect place.. to confess all your feelings.