𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟰

"Sis, let's go~!" Mikey grabbed your hand

"Huh? Where?" You panicked. He stayed silent, making you panick even more. "Hello? Mikey, answer me!"
"We're going to his gang's meeting," Emma came from behind you.
"Should've said something!" You told him.

"Wear this," Mikey gave you his Toman jacket, putting it around your shoulders. It had his name on the back, so people would know you're related to the invincible Mikey. He patted the back of his cb250t, motioning you to come sit. Emma led you on the bike, glaring at him. "Don't you dare go fast! Y/n's gonna get scared."
"I don't mind," you said.
"See, Emma!? Don't speak for her," Mikey pouted.
"Ugh, whatever. Just go on, I'll be in the meeting soon."

。。。

The cold air hit your face as you held onto your brother's waist. It felt so good to feel your hair waving while you passed all the cars. Mikey looked in his mirror to check on you. Seeing you enjoying yourself on the motorcycle made him smile.

He stopped the bike in front of a bunch of other ones. "We're here~!"

He hopped off and helped you after. You saw a bunch of sketchy looking people wearing the same uniform as your brother. "Wait here, sis. I'll go find Ken-chin." You nodded.

You fiddled with your fingers, not knowing what to do while you waited. All the guys were talking with each other. Suddenly, one of them came up to you with his hands in his pockets. "Who the hell are you?! Why are you wearing president's jacket, huh?"
"O-oh, I'm-.." you tried answering him but another interrupted him.
"What the hell, girlie? Is that Mikey's cb25ot?!"
"Can you let me expl-.."
"The hell are you doing in Toman's meeting spot? Are you a traitor?!"
"I'm Mikey's sister, you idiot!"
"He has one sister, it's Emma! You're a traitor, aren't you?"

How embarrassing! They're saying you, their president's sister, is a traitor. 'Mikey, I'm begging you. Please show up or I'm telling Shin on you!!'

He grabbed you by the collar of your shirt. "Tell me who you are!"

"What's going on here?" A blonde, tall guy with a muscular build showed up. Beside him was a short guy with long white hair and a black mask on.

"M-muto! There's a traitor in our meeting base," the guy that was previous yelling at you, pointed right at you.

The said guy, Muto, glared at you. "Who the hell are you?"

You've had enough. Mikey should've at least gave his members a heads up that he was bringing his sister. This is outrageous..

You spoke up," I'M-.."
"Mikey's sister," the boy next to Mucho interrupted you and gave a harsh glare to the two boys. "Get your hands off of her unless you want the President to beat you."

You didn't get a clear look at him since the guy in front of you was blocking your way, but his voice sounded familiar to you. Even though he put on a strong face on the outside, he was excited on the inside. So happy that he saw you after so many years.

The boy holding your collar stared at you for a second. "Huh? So she wasn't joking?"

"Hands off."