4 Bondita in her sasural

Anirudh and Bonditha got married. They took blessings of Mama, mami. Bonditha asked about her mother to mami as she wanted to take blessings.

Devoleena told that she is a widow and her shadow is not auspicious for newly married couple. Before Bonditha is about to answer, Anirudh immediately cut it off and told firmly that a mother is goddess to every child. She cannot be inauspicious. They both went to Sumati took her blessings and sumati hesitatingly blessed them.

Anirudh introduced himself that “I am Anirudh Roy Chowdary belongs to RC family of Tulsipur. Nephew of Trilochan and son of Binoy.” Sumati became delighted and mama mami shocked to know that a rich family guy and that too boss of Munshi- Sourav married Bonditha.

Devoleena in mind “Oh kali Ma! Why do you always favor this widow and her daughter. Even I am also worshipping you , but you always give the best life to others”.

Sumati with tears folded hands infront of Anirudh “My husband will be happy and will be blessing you from the sky. Bondita is too young. Please excuse her for her mistakes. She was completely shattered after her father’s demise. She didn’t enter her womanhood.  Please give her some time to make your wife in all means.”

Anirudh immediately interrupted and softly told “you don’t worry for your daughter. I will protect her. Take this as a promise from me . She is a little girl. I am not a characterless person to lust for little girl. Don’t worry about my elders. They have always respected Bonditha’s father. She will be happy in our house. Surenderji told that she studied privately. Once everything settles, I will look after her education.”

Bondita by listening pulled his kurta. When he bent she asked  “why are you talking in this way as if my mother is not coming with us. I have mentioned my conditions to your elders yesterday before Haldi ritual , Where are your elders who have given me promise?” .

Anirudh confusingly asked “what promise , I don’t know about what conditions you are telling and about whom you are telling?”

Mama tried to rub off and urged to start immediately. But Bonditha asked them to stop for a while and told Anirudh that “I spoke with your grand father or father yesterday and told about my 2 conditions. Your grandfather and another old lady accepted for it. Mami fed kheer and I don’t know when I have slept. I don’t know why they didn’t come to our marriage till now, did they not inform you?” .

He looked suspiciously towards mama mami. Bonditha pulled his hand and told “why are you not answering me? Did they not inform you?” Anirudh replied “I don't have any grandfather.  Some misunderstanding has happened and so they came here. Ok, if you have conditions tell me what are they"

Bondita replied “ I want my mother to come with me. I cannot live without her, when my father passed away she became completely alone. Mama mami won’t give her good food. Mami always taunts my mother. My mami came in disguise of thief and took all my mother jewelry and sold to gold smith. I will do All the work in your house. I will not fight or argue with anyone. Please let my mother to come with me.” He was moved by her words and asked not to cry. 

Village women who were near by started murmuring about Bonditha’s boldness  to her newly wed husband. Mami tried to scold her, but Anirudh showed his hand to stop. He bent on knees and asked “what is your other condition?” Bonditha replied “I love roshogullas a lot. I want pot full of roshogullas”

Anirudh smiled for this, Bonditha continued and told the grandfather whom I have met yesterday  have accepted . That grandfather also promised me that he will fulfill all my desires and I should fulfill his desires.” Anirudh understood the old man intention frowned with anger and gave a stern look to Mama mami. Both of them are literally shivering inside.