21Anirudh identifies his Bondita

When Anirudh suspected Jyoti , she pinched his hand and he shouted loudly. Sampoorna came there and asked what's the problem. Bondita whispered something in her ears 

Sampoorna told Anirudh that she is thinking that you are flirting her. He fumed with anger shouted on her  that he is not a flirting type of man. Sampoorna also told that  he respect women a lot, don't suspect his intentions.

Anirudh called sampoorna aside and asked "Boudi, her hands, her touch is making me feel as if she is Bondita. Please check her who is she."

Sampoorna whispered " what's this Anirudh? If she is Bondita will I not say this to you? Why will she come here by closing her face with veil. Bondita is your student and will be Confident in her personality, body language and not hide her face like Jyothi . If you keep on thinking  like this, Jyoti will misunderstand you. So just co-operate with her"

Anirudh argued " May be Bondita is in trouble, may be she is scared that sumati maa will not allow her and cannot say anything." Sampoorna replied" If she is in trouble will she hide it from you? Because you are missing Bondita you are assuming Bondita in Jyothi. It is only your illusion and nothing more than that." Anirudh desparately has to keep quiet.

Chandrachur thought that if rc family arrange any new doctor he wants to manipulate him. But Bondita who have her father's diary which contains treatment to all kinds of problems, read it carefully and started doing his treatment, also there is scarcity of doctors going on because many of them are sent to foreign countries like Somnath so that freedom fighters will have lack of treatment.

Anirudh is highly embarrassed to take Jyoti help, he told her that you just make lep, bihari will apply it. But she pinched his hand again and wrote that 'Bihari doesn't know where to massage thoroughly and where to massage smoothly. He will be there to take you for bathing. If he does the massage it will take 1 year for you to gain strength. Keep quiet and let me do my work. Even I don't want to stay here and do service to you. I want to go back to my pati dev. So co-operate with me silently.' as usual Anirudh has no answer to revert back.

Chandrachur also made Gagan transferred to distant place with the help of his friend Thomas (British police officer actually their friendship is based on their common bad habits drinking, lust on women, Chandrachur has done these kind of favours to Thomas and he is now paying in return), Gagan is given orders that he should  immediately report next day to another British police else his job will be fired.

Gagan felt it as insult to work under British govt and wished for freedom, so that officers like him can work honestly without any political pressure,  influence, attracted to bribes.

However Gagan had sent a constable secretly to Anirudh and gave information that 'Thomas had some henchmen who doesn't have records in any police station but they will be involved in all illegal works, they used to stay in city outskirts in slum areas.

Surya has a mother and she is working as maid in Thomas house, after this attack even she is also not visible in his house. Gagan sir asked apology from you as he is being sent away and is given less time to report in another area'. He left.

Anirudh clenched his fist thinking that all his sources are made away from him. He expressed his disgust infront of catherine and sampoorna. Bondita also listened it and felt bad.

As per the advice of Bondita, catherine assured Anirudh that she will talk with Binoy and find about Bondita's whereabouts, till then you have to co-operate with Jyoti for treatment. He reluctantly nodded. After 2 days, she came and told Anirudh that Bondita is in this city praying for your welfare in kali maa temple, staying unknowingly from every one.

Anirudh is extremely delighted and want to meet her, expressed his anguish about her safety and health condition, that she cannot stay with hunger for long time, he is sure that she is not taking care of her health. He requested catherine to bring her back, else he will blackmail Bondita that he won't take treatment and  food.