19 Anirudh Bondita roshogulla date

Bondita is in cloud nine after her results are declared and celebrated her happiness by distributing her favourite sweets with her mother, Tapur , Chandrachur and Thakuma, Shomik and Rimjhim (who came from Krishnanagar to wish Bondita although Rimjhim not happy but pretended for her husband).She told that she is going to join B.Com, BL course in Calcutta law college.

Chandrachur and kalindi pretended happiness, but latter didn't leave chance to taunt Bondita that if she goes for higher studies she won't get good alliances and Tapur will be victim for your rebellious decision.

Rimjhim is worried and asked Shomik to fix Tapur marriage asap. But Tapur also said that she will also study along with looking after business and will marry once she creates her own identity. Shomik accepted for it and stopped Rimjhim that our thinking should be changed, girls are not only for marriage but also should have exposure to outside world..

Just then their family pandit came (who is bribed by chandrachur ), Bondita and Tapur took his blessings and asked him to bless that they should get best education. He reluctantly did but predicted that Bondita should get married quickly else her late father's soul will go to hell because her previous kanyadaan is wasted and she is in her mayka.

Sumati seems a little bit worried, but Bondita usually made the pandit trapped in her arguments that 'panditji, How can you firmly say that my father is in hell, had you seen him there directly? If a girl is married against her wish, then also her father won't get peace even if he is alive or dead. So I will marry when right time comes. At present, I am doing penance to become barrister babu which is no lesser than Saraswati Puja. I have her blessings, else how can I reach to this position till now? My father will also bless me. So please don't take trouble.'

Rimjhim raised her objection that Bondita will reach 17 by this Dussehra, she got the eligible age as per new law to get married. But Bondita strictly said no. 

Kalindi and Rimjhim tried to instigate Sumati, but this time no use. As she also started observing outside world, slowly gained courage and told that she will not restrict her children until the situation demands, she has seen few women freedom fighters, college going girls in outside world who used to come for treatment, medicines and amazed to see their bravery and courage. She don't want to force her opinion  but will give them advice, as they both have the capabilities in their fields and exposure to outside world to understand what is good for them. Unless there is some toughest situation, she won’t shout on them because by forcing our opinions the distance between parents and children will increase but not decrease.

When Kalindi started her lecture on traditions, restrictions on women, blah..blah

Bondita gave reverse counter in an obedient way that " Many years ago, your alliance with RCs is also spoiled on the day of wedding. Your father , I mean my great grandfather got paralyzed and my grandfather is dead on that day. Still you didn't stop living. I must say you have shown marvelous courage to move on in life and married chandrachurji's grandfather within an year. Still you have taken care of my father and kaka for many years along with your sasural responsibilities. When you can do this in your generation, then why can't we sisters rock in our generation? Tell me. Did I say anything wrong? Infact you are a true role model for many women."

She bended on Thakuma's feet and asked her to bless. Kalindi reluctantly had done it, later Tapur also took her blessings.

Kalindi is unable to digest this reality check and whispered to chandrachur "Leave this jungli billi. Marry any other girl of your choice whose kundli is good, who don't raise voice infront of you. You can't make good relationship with Bondita."

Chandrachur whispered " She is my stubborn. Day by day my lust is increasing towards her. I want to make relationship with her at any cost and cut her feathers." Kalindi nodded.

Chandrachur made signal to pandit to take leave. He arranged some gundas to threaten Tapur in office, but latter with the help of Sumati and Anirudh (who came by listening screams) attacked them with sticks, thrown pepper powder, chilli powder and called near by police. Anirudh beat them badly and tied with rope in godown.

Police tried to make them tell the truth but chandrachur shown money secretly and they lied to police that Tapur looks beautiful and we just played prank on them.

This incident impressed Sumati more, apologized Anirudh for her rude behaviour and blessed him. In that process, she reprimanded Chandrachur who is not available when they are in need. Latter fumed with more jealousy.

Anirudh felt happy and wanted to celebrated his happiness with Bondita by giving her favourite roshogullas in the night time at their terrace. (As in ep 287) He took her to his terrace secretly  by closing her eyes.

She is highly impressed with his arrangements of lights, 8 handiya of roshogullas ek badam wale ,recollected all his efforts and told 'Ami tomake bhalobasi'

At that moment, his heart beat skipped for a while, kept on looking into her eyes. (His introspect came outside and about to say something but immediately avoided the thought that she is a little girl with extreme happiness, she may have told this to him, he at any cost should not take another meaning of her innocence) He smiled shyly, cupped her face  and extremely happy told her 'Aamio tomaoke bhalobashi..Khoob bhalo bhashi.'

But Bondita couldn't take it so easily, felt as if she is a bird flying in sky. When he touched her cheeks, her cheeks colour is changed into red , heartbeat is increased more. She literally shivered and hardly controlled herself blushing as Anirudh should not notice it.

To divert herself, she took roshogulla handi, started eating it, teased him for a while by not sharing it with him, he forcefully ate it from her hand and she felt so happy that he himself ate with her hands

At that moment, he gave her watch as a gift and told that she had cleared the law entrance successfully and 5 more years to fulfill her dream. So this watch will remind her how important her every minute is. She asked him to make it wear he kept watch on her hand.

They discussed how she changed Tapur and sumati and he praised her that this is her first step of success in home, yet to achieve more and more success.

As it's getting late in night, she said (reluctantly) that we must leave. At that moment both don't want to leave eachother, while Anirudh hardly asked that if they can sit for some more time, as after a long time they got some free time to talk to eachother, ( Bondita is feeling in heaven that his words are like cupid arrows hitting her heart, feeling amazed to find herself attracting to this sudden change) she is scared that he will read her mind and told that her shikshak babu taught her early to bed and early to rise. He blamed in his mind for these teenage fantasy thoughts, wished her good night and returned to his house.

Meanwhile, Chandrachur and Kalindi observed all these, he took photos with hand camera secretly, and decided to use at right time. She is about to go down to bring Sumati but stopped by Chandrachur.

He told that " It has become more, enough of this loyalty drama to Das family. First I will remove this ARC obstacle by killing him and later control Das family."

When Anirudh reached into his room, his introspect (bb in lawyer suite) confronted him about his changing feelings, his desparation of not seeing her. But Anirudh strongly in DJ mode gave reply that "She is much younger than me, he is her sakha babu, rakshak babu and shikshak babu. Because her age is increasing, it doesn't imply that I can fall for her. If she knows about my feelings, she will feel bad about me and hate me to the core, which I cannot even imagine in my dream. So please leave me and don't come back with these worthless talks"

_________