24 Anirudh cooks food for Bondita, Leap of 2.5-3 years

Author's note:

Before I start, I would like to tell that I used Purana Basti name for slum area people where Surya, his mother and many poor people are used for illegal activities, fake witnesses in court because  I felt bad for continuously using the word slum area as It is wrong (according to me)  to degrade any one for their living style  so I am using the word Purana basti. Hope  I am not wrong

_________________________________________

Sumati is passed away and Chandrachur and Kalindi are arrested for their deeds.

Everyone in RC family - Trilochan , Somnath (who just came few days before from foreign training), sampoorna with their kids, Bhatuk from Italy (not a look-alike of Anirudh as in our show) Bihari, koyli , her 3 brothers Dhanunjay, Niranjan and Sarat came to console Bondita, Anirudh also participated in cremation and done her final rites along with Shomik.

Everyone have showered love on Bonditha in this difficult time , trying their best to comfort her and ease her pain and grief . Rc family has bonded very well with Shomik, Rimjhim and started being helpful to eachother in all the arrangements.

Bonditha’s pain is inconsolable and Sampoorna, Catherine , Tapur are trying their best to  console her. Bhatuk and Tapur are competing with eachother in taking care of Bondita, showing possessiveness on her (now both are Tom and Jerry at present).

Rimjhim major worry is now Bondita's responsibility came directly on their head and she is not naive, ignorant and illiterate to make her as maid or puppet or simply get her married with a worthless person and throw her out from house. Still not expressing it, but if possible want to throw her responsibility on RCs and get rid of her else she will become an obstacle for Tapur's alliances.

Except Rimjhim everyone are taking care of her, but she is not taking food or water from 2 days. Anirudh brought coconut shells and thrown near her feet.

Anirudh: Tring, Tring.. hello! hum Bondita ki maa baba bol rahe  hain Anirudh babu

Bondita didn't smile, Anirudh continued..

Humne sunaye.. Bondita kuch khaya nahi..hum dono unse milne aaya. Hume hamari bachchi nahi milenge kya

Bondita with tears took away coconut shells: Jhoot, woh nahi aaya, aap mere mann ko behlane keliye kah raha hai..

Anirudh: woh tujhe dekhne keliye asman mein hain, chalo mere saath.

She is least interested to move a bit, but he kept her in talks,  took her to terrace and shown the shining stars near to the moon as her parents and told that they are feeling bad now because their daughter is not taking food and they are not having peace and happiness in sky.

He told that now sumati maa met Yogendra baba, he is expressing his happiness by listening about your success and came to see you. By looking at your sad and gloomy face, all their happiness is lost. Will you make them more upset.

Initially she bursted into tears that she doesn't have intention to hurt her mother only to avoid forceful marriage, but why maa has punished me by leaving the world. How can I live without her?

Anirudh wiped her tears  and comforted her, made her understand that "Maa has sacrificed her life for you, so that you should fulfill your ambition and fight against all injustices. If you shatter like this and stuck in grief, her sacrifice will go in vain and her soul won't get peace. She can't live happily there with baba. She is always with you in your breathe, veins. This life is given to you once again by her. So handle your life properly."

Tapur, sampoorna silently  kept food  , water there and left.  He appeased her , cajoled her and made her take food. He brought smile on her face telling how maa and baba will be happily living there.  Bondita is too tired and unknowingly slept in his lap. As she slept after 2 days, he doesn’t want to disturb her, so  he has not moved. He carressed her hair, kept her hand on his cheek, recollecting catherine words about Bondita loving him looked at her with emotion and admiration,  he too slept there holding her hand.