23 Chandrachur👿 weds Bondita 😭, Vighn Roy Chowdhary is back😜

2 days are there for freshers party and Bondita is preparing for speech in her room. She suddenly saw Chandrachur is observing her silently outside her room door...she grasped his look is ackward and creepy. She immediately came outside and asked 'What do you want?'

He quietly said 'nothing.' she forcedly asked  ' Then why are you staring me silently? What's your problem?'

At the same time, sumati and kalindi also came there looking at them.  Chandrachur innocently replied folding hands 'Bondita, what are you saying. Why will I stare at you? My leg got sudden cramp and I just stood near your door for a minute. You started blaming me immediately. Even ARC also have gazed at you many times, after your marriage annulment. You even embraced him in hospital, went to pray for him. Is it not called as creepiness? Moreover you want to tie rakhi to my hand. Then why are you complaining about me like this?' ( Bondita understood that he is taunting her/ spilling the poison out as she wants to tie rakhi. There is something wrong in his voice, she clearly understood that he is trying to defame her, as recently he is trying to touch her creepily)

Sumati asked Bondita " what's all this Bondita?why are you blaming chandrachur?"

Bondita "maa, Chandrachur has stood near my room door for more than 5 mins and peeped through the door. Recently, he is trying to touch me. His perception is not correct, maa."

Kalindi immediately started her drama "Hey bhagwan, what kind of day had come in my life? Due to my son's character, my grandson is also being blamed although he is pure and sane. Bondita, we have lands and house in Durgapur. We are not poor and desparate to simply stay in your house. Just only to spend with my own people in last days, I convinced my grandson to stay here. Else why would we come here? How can you say that my grandson had creepy intentions towards you? Sumati, have you seen what your daughter is trying to say. Why should I stay Alive by listening these blames?"

By saying all this, Kalindi tried to fake as if she is getting unconscious. Sumati immediately caught hold of her, attended her problem, took her to sleep.

Later,. Sumati came and told "Bondita! You wanted to tie rakhi to chandrachur. That means you treated him as your brother. Atleast give respect to brother relation. He might be inefficient in doing works, incapable in studies, but he is not bad in heart, not bad in his character. Don't blame him again. May be you may have mistaken or perhaps the law course you are studying has impact in real life that you are assuming everyone as culprit"

Chandrachur turned aside and started Smiling more creepily that sumati has fallen in his trap, he decided to make Bondita more weak.

At that moment Bondita felt that something is stuck in her throat, but decided not to burst into tears and make herself weak. She went and drank glass of water to control her tears.

She got confirmed when his gaze is continuously in her. She felt very unsecured in her own house, took extra precautions while dressing and going for bath and while going to sleep. She is continuously checking if he is nearby

Finally the freshers party day:

All the juniors are given grand welcome by seniors in college. Bondita too wore a pink color work saree with minimal jewellery. One more hour is there to start the party.

In the last 40 mins time the final year student who is host has not came, none of the senior student came forward to take charge as the college management is very strict and even a small fault will affect on their extra curricular activity marks .

Some of the seniors challenged juniors and promised that they would give up ragging if they succeed in  organising the party.  Bondita took charge (her knowledge and exposure in house management had helped her now). She organised the party well, management is impressed with the arrangements & organization.