16 Bondita understood Anirudh, Chandrachur harrasment

Bonditha is pursuing her secondary school education XI std by staying in Indrani house. She observed that Anirudh is staying in next door, felt happy ,( but some unknown anger on everyone is left in her heart because her mother who never spoke harshly now started rebuking on her that he is a stranger and she should not be character less, should not speak with him and when her mother is kept on accusing her birristera Babu, he  is silent and bent his head in shame. This is not digested by her) and used to communicate with letters, bring food and used to keep near door.Indrani is also feeling bad for both of them and wished  that they could Break the worthless promise.

Sometimes he used to make food for her, she told not to offer her but he told that it will not come under her mother's promise, he never said no when she made  food for him if she didn't eat it he too will not eat anything and  will starve.

She knew how stubborn he is and ate the food prepared by him. Slowly her anger on him is reducing as she can't be angry on him for long.

For him the hardest and breathless situation is unable to listen her voice, arguments etc.  They wished on their birthdays only through letters and sweets which are silently kept at eachother front doors.

Shomik came to visit her on her 15th birthday, brought some sweets made by sumati. He found that Anirudh is staying next door ,  confronted both Indrani and Bonditha for it, Indrani replied “Neither Anirudh nor Bonditha are talking with eachother, he is here to know about her welfare, your niece had taken any help from him. He is only helping her by preparing her notes and passing it through me. Nothing more than that. Sumatiji need not worry.”

Indrani knew the purity in their relationship but don't want to give any more details to anyone. She felt that no one in this world can understand them.

Bonditha asked him to tell this to mother , he nodded and about to offer money to her but she sternly rejected it and told “When I cannot take money from my Birristera Babu, how can I take help from anyone in this world. I don’t want it.”

While coming from their home, he is walking on road and about to get hit by a truck, Anirudh while passing on cycle, immediately left the cycle and rescued him and asked “Are you ok kaka”.  Bondita also came out at the same time to go to shop, stopped by listening their words, observing them silently. They didn't see her.

He said “I am fine. (Looking at the cycle) why are you going on cycle when you are a zamindar, a big barrister and can have car.”

Anirudh replied “My Bonditha is struggling for every minor expenses, how can I lead a comfortable life when she doesn’t have the same lifestyle" (Bondita  shedded tears and felt bad for his condition)

Shomik also melted and asked “You are good at heart, you like Bonditha and can do anything for her, being a zamindar son you are going on cycle. Then why did you break ties of husband and wife relationship. If you have not broke the ties, you both will be living happily and Bonditha will also come with you in car. You can make her educated as per both of your dreams. Why are you both struggling unnecessarily .”

Anirudh “Kaka, I have annulled our marriage for her welfare only. Society has child expectations from a married girl as soon as she entered womanhood.  My kaka has planned for our suhagraat secretly. Bondita is a raw soil.
Suhaagraat, pati patni rishta aur bache all these unnecessary thoughts should not go into her mind. Do you know I have requested our previous owners family kashiram and Vishala along with their daughter Ambika nit to talk those stuff with her . Right now this age is only to focus on studies, not on another thing. But society, own family members didn't understand this .

sumati maa misunderstood me and restricted Bondita that I am an outsider and asked her to stay in limits. My Somnath dada also advised to share room with her and keep her separately. Today she may not understand it, but Within 2 -3 years she will realize it and may feel bad about me. Then how can I face her? Moreover I want to give her all the happiness in her life unconditionally.  She has the right to choose her life partner when she is grown. In the next coming years, if she is interested in any person, she can happily marry him. I will not come as obstacle in her life. (He told these with trembled voice)”