8 Bondita admitted in school

when Anirudh Bondita reached home, Tupur has done her gruhapravesh and informed her sister that  everyone in haveli are distressed when she was abducted.

Gowri & Trilochan had sat near mandir and praying for Bondita Anirudh safety & Both should return quickly. They didn't take food or water from that time. Anirudh Bondita  hurriedly rushed there and consoled by hugging them they too delighted to see them especially Bondita.

They are about to faint, Bondita asked Somnath to treat them and he has done so. They are given lemon juice and Anirudh Bondita fed them later. Somnath still anger on his parents and his wife.

Binoy moved away by Bonditha’s affection , thought that Soudamini didn't care about family members when they are in depressed mood. He has a pressure of huge amount of Money payment due to Bhaumik.

In the night, Bondita  asked Anirudh if Somnath jamayi babu and Tupur didi are having rift between them. What happened. Is anything wrong.

Anirudh replied that Tupur fell down and got injured while escaping from Brijwasi. Somnath Dada is very anger that she didn't listen him.  But Anirudh is  unable to tell that little baby is aborted because Bondita is in tender age and may be scared of listening such things.

She went to somnath pacified and apologized him for the mistakes happened. He didn't speak because he didn't want to show anger on little girl, but she told that brijwasi words has the magic that anybody can easily come into his words. This is the reason he is able to cheat many people. You are elder than Tupur didi. If you won't forgive her then who will forgive her. She will feel so suffocated in sasural and think of her parents.Afterall she came leaving everyone to sasural. Please excuse her.,," Anirudh also asked him through eyes to forgive Tupur.

Later he had seen Tupur standing in distance with tears. He slowly moved there, Tupur fell on his feet and asked for apology. He lifted her and wiped her tears looked into her eyes affectionately To give them privacy, Anirudh told Bondita that we shall go and see Diwali arrangements. But she is not willing to move from there. He hold bondita's hand and took her from there hurriedly.

Somnath and Tupur embraced and finally reconciled. Later Somnath went to his parents, asked them to take all medicines and  to believe her English doctor son too. Then he had finally patched up with his parents.

At the night, Tupur is arranging bed sheets in their bedroom and Somnath is approaching her. Just then  Bonditha came and  asked Tupur to come and join to sleep In her room, both Tupur & Somnath stammered.

Anirudh is passing at that time, Somnath signaled his brother to take Bonditha back. Anirudh tried to divert her but in vain.

She told Tupur that 'I am not peeing on bed anymore, so you come and sleep with me. We can talk more.'

Tupur just faked  that 'I am having some pain on leg. I need to apply medicine only when the pain comes. Your jamayi Babu will tell how to apply. So I can’t come now'.

When Bonditha is arguing with her that she will apply ointment, Anirudh offered Bondita that he want to tell a story about previous kings of history subject. Bondita's mind is diverted and went with Anirudh.

They both chuckled and spent a quality time with each other.

Everybody celebrated Diwali with much happiness, Anirudh Bonditha personally met suraiah, Ramaiah,..& co sourav and sampoorna also came there. Anirudh asked them to start new work, earning money loyally gives them self confidence and gain self esteem. They all agreed.

The next day he met principal about Bonditha’s admission. He told that with much pressure I can allow her to join in the mid 7th standard again, if she scores less marks in any subject, she will be detained. This is because management is not willing to admit a girl in villages as they may face villagers wrath. She is asked to join in 2 weeks.