40. Bondita started the game, Kishorilal frustration

Kishorilal dropped his cup of tea from his hands when he listened Indumukhi name as well as Babita name. Bondita partially observed his reaction, smirked without his notice and  cut the phone call came hurriedly to him and asked if he is hurt? Kishorilal covered his tension and said nothing.. nothing to worry. 

Sharmila also came from kitchen and asked are you fine He said I am ok and asked her to do her work, get ready that pandit ji will be coming soon. Clean this mess . She called maid to do so.

Later Kishorilal came and started talking with Bondita. Sampoorna is busy in feeding sweets to payal. Sharmila went inside  kitchen. 

Kishorilal want to grab information from her.  This is what even Bondita also wants. He initially praised ( to grab information he wants) her despite of society taunts and pressure she didn't give up her studies and going to become a barrister. She thanked him for his appreciation and told that shashwati also wants to become highly educated and we all will make payal, not only payal all 4 children equally highly educated.

Kishorilal with a fake smile said with stammer ' haa.haa...sure...kyu nahi.. these marriages are only to save their lives. After this they will.also study in school' 

Kishorilal: Bondita beta, what are you saying in phone? About  Indumukhi of chandanpur!

Bondita: Yes samdhiji, are haaa..I forgot! Kaka sasurji told that you also stayed in chandanpur 35 years before, Right!? So you must be knowing about her? 

Kishorilal: Haa,haa...I...I heard about her but not met her, you know I am a.great devotee and also my brother in law Upendra babu also, we don't look at such kind of woman. 

A dancer and a ..c..ourtesean..But leave it Bondita what's the big deal? (He kept his face humiliating her profession which irked Bondita curse him in her brain that if men like him don't have lust, then women like Indumukhi will also not be there)

Bondita:  right now she became very old , very pale, her body is full of wrinkles, she is in a desparate condition.  She came to chandanpur after long time she had her bungalow occupied by others and nobody are believing that she is Indumukhi. 

 She went to Panchayat, she went to British police..but no one are paying attention.

Kishorilal: why she want to prove her identity now? What's the big deal in it if anyone recognises her or not? Can't she go to any pilgrimage and do penance so that she should also get rid of sins.

Bondita:  samdhiji, she had her bungalow, property here she need to get money, her own money. She want to donate it to women empowerment in society, so that no one should have a life like her.  Moreover she already told that someone had done black magic on her and she is possessed and made her  dived in river. 

Kishorilal got hiccups and Bondita offered him water. 

Bondita continued..

Moreover Indumukhi only met Tulsipur Farmer daughter Babita brother Barun who is the.direct witness of someone who had done black magic on Babita. That boy was 10 years when her sister was dead but now he became a young man. Accidentally Indumukhi and Barun met and they shared their stories in talks, identified that the same person have done this black magic.