5 Anirudh's clarity about Bondita's problem

Anirudh  came to his room to refresh but saw Bonditha sleeping in his room & dreaming “Baba! baba! Babako bachalo”. He listened it and about to wake her up. He then instantly saw she peed on blanket (she slept without mattress and Anirudh felt sad for it).

Anirudh  had thrown a glass on floor, she woke up by the sound, felt guilty for it. He asked her to go to washroom before going to bed. She told that she will clean it to tomorrow morning when I go to river. He asked not to go to river at any cost.

River water will be used for drinking. If people use it for cleaning and bathing diseases will spread and water will be polluted. This is not good for health. He had shown washroom and asked to use it. She was about to say, but he stopped pointing ☝️ and not to refuse his word. It is for her safety and health."

He calmed himself and softly said "Don’t think that your father is away from you. He is always with you in your heart. Just close your eyes, think of him and you will feel his presence."

Saying so Anirudh left the room. Bonditha thought in mind “Why this patibabu is sometimes bitter like Karela and sometimes sweet like Roshogulla” she changed her clothes and slept. Anirudh came and slept in study room.

On that night, Sourav, sampoorna came to haveli . Tupur also just came. Trilochan asked Gowri to talk to them and he left. Gowri asked Sourav to stay outside and give hint if Anirudh is coming or not and took sampoorna, Tupur to aside and asked Bonditha’s date of birth and time. Tupur told that she was born on Vijaya Dasami 12 years before and sampoorna also nodded. Then Gowri asked time of birth. Sampoorna who is 2 years elder than Tupur told that she was born early in morning at the time of sunrise. Gowri asked “I want exact time.” and both sisters couldn't recollect it.

Gowri asked sampoorna to go with Sourav to your village and get the proper time of birth and should be back by tomorrow  evening as we have bashubee ki rasam.   Also find out from her mother if she had hit puberty or not. Sampoorna nodded.

Gowri called Sourav and asked him to take sampoorna to her village to find out Bondita birth details immediately. This has to be done before bashubee ki rasam. Sampoorna asked can I see my sister now, but Gowri told that she is sleeping and you need to start immediately and come back soon. They took leave.

Gowri asked Tupur to look after arrangements. Also we will make a call to your parents and ask them to come for ousht mangla rasam on day after tomorrow. They will do it in our village in our old bungalow.

Next day morning, Trilochan and Gowri along with Binoy  saw Anirudh sleeping  study room. Binoy told that “Trilochan da, Gowri Boudi, what is the use of this marriage when he cannot accept the girl as his wife. He has married her for his ideals and his mentor. Nothing more than that. There’s no use to keep Bonditha in our home.” Trilochan interrupted and told “Till now we have not done anything that brings stain to RC family. Anirudh married Bonditha with all rituals. Post marriage rituals should also be done."

Binoy is worried how to console Bhaumik Babu for this incident so that it should not affect their business. Saudamini in her room was weeping inconsolably, not allowing Dida and her father into her room. Binoy came there , want to speak with them, but they didn’t give him a chance to talk.

However he told them that he has done this because of Surender Chatterjee, whom Anirudh considers more than me. He married a 12 year girl, still living in separate room, it means he didn’t forget Saudamini. Binoy convinces that they will do marriage of Anirudh Saudamini. But Bhaumik asked “why should my daughter come as second wife to Anirudh? She won’t get any respect.”

Binoy promised that Saudamini will remain as the only wife. Bonditha is a little girl, doesn’t know how to make relationship with husband. In this stage Saudamini can become his emotional help which can lead to their marriage. Saudamini listened all this , convinced and accepted for it. Binoy also warned not to tell this to Trilochan Gowri as they won’t accept anything against traditions. They nodded as acceptance.