14 Suhaagraat arrangements and marriage annulment

Next day, grand arrangements are going on in Kashiram portion. Bondita getting ready for Ambika bidaai in her room to leave. Later she gave coffee to Anirudh, asked him also to come along with her.

He asked her “yesterday, why did you bend in front of Ambika’s in-laws and her husband. I know her mistake is there, but still she could have been here and continued studies. Without her husband's support also she can survive.”

Bonditha replied, “Birristera Babu, every person cannot be given the same solution. Ambika's parents cannot lead their life with this insult, also Jagadish ji who thought to get his wife educated, can be completely shattered and can’t show this broad-minded nature to anyone. Ambika is always pessimistic and cannot take much pressure. She used to be scared of assignments, record works, for every single exam in class. Only because of Vishnu taunts , she got this miraculous result in exams. If she has peaceful family life, then only she can also attain heights in studies if she   wished to continue it. Keeping in view in all these reasons, I asked them to forgive her.”

Anirudh: But Bondita, she don't love him ( Bondita looked at him confused, He immediately bite his tongue for using love word infront of Bondita He adjusted his throat and said)  I ..mean.. Bondita, Ambika don't like her husband, her sasural, right? Then she may not like to stay with them.  They too have reprimanded her alot yesterday.

Bondita: Why Patibabu? Even her mother also reprimanded her and raised hand on her. Her parents also asked her to study well but she didn't listen to them also na, then does that mean she should leave her parents also and go to any other place?

Patibabu, you only taught me to observe other's faces, gestures before judging. Yesterday I have also observed Jagdish ji, his parents facial features, their talks and their pain, body language,  clearly.

May be they have said few words for Ambika  but they have shed their tears for she Willing to go away from them.  In their pain also they felt that she can't be a part of their family anymore it is because she is not interested in their son. After analysing them clearly, I took initiative and bent infront of them. Such broad minded people should not  face defeat in their life Patibabu, else they will lose faith in all relationships. but I also observed that they forgiven her wholeheartedly. They don't seem like they will take her to their house and keep on taunting, reprimanding her.  Infact while saying few words to her also they acknowledged her as their family member and is about to leave from here because they felt that she won't be happy with them.

After clearly observing their state of mind only I asked their forgiveness. I don't feel ashamed to bend infront of them for Ambika. Now she too learnt her lesson in judging the person. Am I right?

Anirudh thought that maybe I am thinking too much of all these. One thing is sure . Jagdish can take care of Ambika, along with their married life he will definitely give her chance to study according to her will. So she will be safe in his family. Then I should also get rid of unnecessary thoughts.

He told that you join them, I have a meeting and will be back in 2 hours. She said ok.

When Bonditha came to Ambika's room, latter embraced Bonditha and thanked her wholeheartedly for saving her life, and also apologized for many times behaving harshly with her.

Meanwhile, Sanghavi and Yamini also  there, Yamini told that she is taking science group in degree, Sanghavi also told that she is also continuing her studies but interested in Arts group.

Bonditha asked Ambika if she wants to continue her studies. She told that she understood the importance of education. I will convince my husband and think of it  but will not give up my studies. They all later asked Bonditha which group is she going to take, who told that she will take commerce group and law when joined in degree, now she is going to apply for secondary school admission which will start from next week. They all promised to keep in contact through letters.