44 Bondita's final exams, Anirudh's honeymoon plans 💕💕

Friends, this part is completely about Anirudh Bondita personal life. After struggling and hardworking for alot some time for their enjoyments. Hope you all enjoy..

***********

The next 4 days after Bondita submitted her report Binoy is too busy with his auditing work of their companies and didn't get time to know what's happening about Kishorilal case or any matters related to family.

Catherine tried to talk to him about Stephen that she wants to talk about an important matter but he firmly told that he was striving hard with auditing works and other important matters, he can only discuss anything after 4days.

Catherine felt very sad that she couldn't tell him anything, first she wants to take his opinion and consent before filing case against Stephen but Binoy couldn't find time and told her dilemma to Anirudh.

Anirudh pacified her that time is running short we will discuss the matter later with baba you don't worry. She with heavy heart agreed to give her statement in court without consulting Binoy.

Meanwhile Bondita started preparing for her final exams and Anirudh asked her to focus only on exams as soon as she finishes it she will be joining him in work. She felt very excited and strictly focused on her studies.

Anirudh also submitted all the evidences in Calcutta court (as case shifted from Deenpur to Calcutta on Anirudh's request because VG and Stephen belongs to Calcutta and Kishorilal despite of being a convict still require treatment which is available in Calcutta and magistrate agreed as per his request) against Kishorilal, VG and Dean Stephen. It became a sensational case in entire country because it had shaken everyone as human values, morals and ethics are crossed (Kishorilal and Shyamala being cousins getting married, and again pretending as brother sister to outside world and being husband and wife in dark). Many national party leaders and other freedom fighters have been appreciating and sending flowers, appreciation letters to Anirudh and Bondita from these last few days for finding about Britishers secret conspiracy. Bangal Khabar had become top newspaper in entire state.

Dean tried to argue about the case that he is purposefully framed but it is of no use. Catherine came and also filed a case against him and gave her confession in court for abusing her.

Coincidentally on that day only Bangal khabar competitor paper Anglo Indian times which is in favour of Britishers had published an article on Stephen and Catherine first marriage and written a fake story that Binoy came in between them and now using Catherine past in this case. Opponent lawyer favourable to Stephen raised this point and questioned Catherine.

But Catherine boldly answered him filed a case against Stephen and Anirudh brought peon of college, junior faculty of Stephen as witnesses who also told that they many times saw Stephen using abusive words to Catherine and confessed in court.

Anirudh made sure that final verdict is given on that day only .. Kishorilal was given a judgement to be hanged soon, VG job is taken away and heavy fine is imposed and imprisoned for nearly 5 years for spoling Kumuda's life. Dean Stephen is not allowed to do his barristry practice and he too was sentenced to jail for 10 years because he misleaded the court, indirectly involved and encouraged Kishorilal to do all the crimes and took bribes for him, also for misbehaving with his student. 

Mukund and his family with Upendra, Biren thanked Anirudh and told that they will be leaving to Berhampur and will start a fresh life. Anirudh asked Mukund to be in contact with them and not to forget their friendship. Mukund felt very emotional and hugged his friend and left with heavy heart.