35 Anirudh Bondita acted in a movie

With Anirudh's help Somnath pressurized his father to let his wife sampoorna study. Binoy also advised his brother that educated daughter in laws are asset and pride to sasural. If we Roy Chowdharys allow our daughter in laws many of them will change their thinking process.

Finally Trilochan changed his perspective about women education, allowed his daughter in law Sampoorna to study in free time as well as handle  farm lands. Trilochan family and Binoy family used to visit frequently to each other's house almost 1,2 times a month Whenever they get free time or Somnath used to visit regularly when he get any cases or medical conferences in Calcutta.

Satish Saswati are apple for everyone's eyes in Roy Chowdhary family. Especially Saswati is the first girl born after 5 generations. She always used to admire and imitate her chachis Bondita and Tapur when they are working in their respective study rooms and talking in English or speaking authoritatively with other persons and always used to express her wish to be like them. Anirudh used to tell her that even she can also achieve the same position when she is grown if she study well. With excitement she used to say yes. Everyone used to feel proud of her.

Both brother and sister joined in school and doing well in studies competing with each other in studies and mischief. 

******************************************************

Bondita's final year classes are started and she started going to college regularly whereas Bhatuk is in MBA final year of same college but in management wing. Tapur also in degree final year of same college. In evening Bhatuk Tapur are going to Binoy office to manage their business and earned their position as board members through hardwork. Tapur is taking care of her father's Ayurvedic medicines business also.

They have 2 study rooms in their new mansion. One is for Anirudh Bondita barristry cases and for his paper office business deals. Other office/ study room is for Binoy, Bhatuk and Tapur office rooms. Catherine is dealing with Binoy business and as a board member of Calcutta law and management college .

They used to have busy schedules throughout the day Anirudh Bondita is having one different kind of schedule busy with barristry cases jointly whereas Bhatuk Tapur are having different kind of schedule daily. But still everybody in Calcutta are happy in their busy lives and used to spend time together Whenever they have free time.  Both the couples felt disappointed for not having time for themselves but decided individually to spend their private intimate time once the academic year is completed (without feeling any pressure or stress or lack of time)and till then will focus on their respective careers.

Meanwhile Anirudh conducted awareness camps in Tulsipur, Krishnanagar and surrounding villages about women education, stop sati ritual, child marriages and let widows live their own life during his free time. Bondita too joined him whenever she finds free time.  He arranged a special office and phone number of his publishing house in almost every village and asked them to tell about their problems. He  promised them that he will strive his best to solve it.  He used to publish special editorials regarding people's issues, opinions and possible solutions.

These camps had got mixed response. In Krishnanagar and Tulsipur, Deenpur and some surrounding villages whoever respect RC family   have respected his words and started implementing it.  But in distant villages of other districts of Bengal, many of them opposed to come out of old beliefs.

Meanwhile Bondita, Bhatuk and Tapur have completed 1 St sem in their respective courses and got 3 weeks holidays.

That is the time period where making films are being started in Bengal. Anirudh's friend Gagan introduced a film  director to him and they brought a new proposal of preparing a short film based on his views, which can impact many people. Anirudh also agreed with them.