10 Bondita's higher class problems, clash with Sampoorna

Bonditha  summer holidays are going to complete and a competitive exam is conducted all over the state where they get a promotion to the next class directly.

She along with Bhatuk have done an excellent hard work and Anirudh helped them and Bonditha got a seat in 9th standard. He has appreciated her “Bravo Bonditha” . Bhatuk has lost it in 2 marks still he didn't keep any grudge and appreciated his boudi for her hard work.

But she felt scared  to go to 9th standard directly as her old friends will not be there.

Anirudh made her understand that having nostalgic feeling of past class, past friends is quite common, but we have to move on. She accepted it. Binoy unable to accept Bhatuk securing less marks than Bonditha sent him to Boarding school in Siluguri.

Bonditha has started to go to 9th class in Tulsipur school. Jayant master also got transferred to other school, but now she is facing other problems in new class.

The class boys are elder in age, spoiled brats and feel superior to Bonditha. Some boys constantly used to gaze at her. She felt highly uncomfortable with this. Bhatuk is also not there to share this with him.

Once she is about to go to Sampoorna room, but when she is about to knock her room late in the night, Trilochan saw this, stopped her and commanded her to go and sleep in her room immediately. Due to this loneliness, she is unable to focus on new subjects and couldn't write her homeworks regularly for 3 days and study accordingly. She decided to tell it to her Patibabu so that he will convince kaka sasurji and make her sampoorna didi shift to her room in night times. Anirudh is also busy in final hearings of case and was unable to check her studies.

Next day, when Anirudh came from court and found that she sat in study room under the table ( Muh phulake).

Anirudh understood that something is bothering her and asked her the reason. She told that she is feeling very lonely, didn't do her homework from last 3 days  properly because of loneliness.

  Bhatuk went away , Sampoorna is always busy in household works or with her husband works. She is not sharing her room with me. Earlier Tupur didi also not shared her room. I don’t know why my sisters are avoiding me. Why Somnath jamayi Babu always want his wife to stay in his room. (Anirudh is praying in mind to Durga maa that she should not ask any embarrassing questions to him about Somnath sampoorna relationship.)  Even Gowri kaki also used to love me, but she has also not came and slept with me. I feel so lonely. Nobody are there to share my feelings. I have no friends.”

Anirudh understood her pain and told that “ I understand you Bonditha, treat me as your friend. You can tell me any problem.” Bonditha asked him not to scold me as I also want to ask one more thing which is bothering me from many days. He smilingly assured her that he will not scold

Bonditha immediately asked “I have observed that all women share rooms with their husbands. So why can’t you come and stay in my room or why can’t I come and stay in your room? Actually Gowri kaki sasuma many times told that in future we should also share room, I should take care of you, and keep your things neatly, I should fulfill all your desires..” Anirudh immediately shouted on her, not to say a word . He controlled his anger, frustration, requested her in low tone not to say a word more. Her thoughts and late Gowri teachings irked him.

She remarked that now you are scolding me and breaking the promise.

He said sorry, it's not like that. Iam really sorry.

Bonditha continued asking when all husband wives are sharing room, why can’t we.

Anirudh closed his eyes for a while, took deep breath, and asked her to come and sit in sofa, bent near to her and told “ Today in our society, girls are getting married much earlier, they are given responsibilities beyond their age, eligibility. This has to be changed. Some lawyers are striving hard to bring an abolition act against child marriages. You are also struggling hard to pursue education, you have broken the stereotypes and going to school for getting educated. Am I right?” Bonditha nodded.