30 Wives comfort is husbands top priority

Komali bidaai is done and she with her husband had bid farewell to Anirudh Bondita, Bhatuk Tapur. Anirudh felt that his own sister is leaving to sasural and shed tears. He asked Dhananjay to take care of her and latter promised him that she has become his heart beat and will always take care of her.

Shomik, Rimjhim also bid farewell to their daughters and told that they will leave for Krishnanagar on that day itself. Bondita and Tapur felt emotional, but Shomik consoled them and told them that they will meet in oushtmangla rasam after 2 days.

Anirudh and Bhatuk assured Shomik his daughters happiness and took their blessings.

Bondita and Tapur have done grihapravesh as Roy Chowdhary bahus officially . Catherine and Sampoorna jointly welcomed them. They had taken blessings from Trilochan, Binoy, Catherine, Somnath and sampoorna, Bihari and koyli too. Later they came into  Durga maa in mandir and took her blessings. 

After some rasams, Anirudh is feeding Bondita roshogullas, sampoorna came and took the brides to their room stating that kaalraatri rasam is on that day, not at all permitted to see eachother.

Sampoorna adviced her devars to select best sarees for their new brides as the next day will be Bou bhat of Bondita and Tapur for which their husbands have to gift sarees for them.

Anirudh selected Chatak gulabi colour saree and anklets of gold colour which he specially bought for her with pearls necklace for Bondita whereas Bhatuk selected yellow colour saree, ornaments for Tapur.

Grooms and brides missing eachother staring at moonlight. Bhatuk tried to sneak into Tapur's room but soon caught by Trilochan and he is forcefully sent into his room. 

Suddenly Bondita started throwing chits from opposite block to Anirudh of stating their loneliness. He recollected how they used to communicate throwing chits on each other in her XI std when sumati restricted Bondita (after marriage annulment) to stop talking to him. He too sent chits that today their new phase in life has started , willing to enjoy the moonlight with her. She felt shy and told that next 24 hours they will have their private time. He told that after 6 hours only because there is no rasam of kaalsubah  so he can happily meet his patni Devi from tomorrow morning if she permits him.she asked why does he want to take her permission. He told that if she doesn't permit he will not take lenience because of the reason they got married. If she permits him then only he will come near to her. She blushed reading it and wrote that he doesn't need her permission too to meet her. He felt happy and smiled blushingly by reading it.

____________________________________________

Next day morning, Bondita came out from washroom after her bath. Anirudh came to wish her good morning with 🌹🌹. She is excited  to see him early morning. He told that kaalraatri is finished.

She smiled at him with blush and  requested him to  fill her hairline with vermillion and he did so as per her request. He also adorned her with the anklets he bought for her .  She felt emotional at that moment recollecting how unwillingly removed her suhagan Nishan after their marriage annulment, how he became a stranger to her without a proper name for their relationship.

Anirudh recognising her state of mind asked her not to remember any bitter memories in this happy moments.

Bou baat function and bashu beeke rasam has been done successfully. Anirudh and Bhatuk have gifted their wives the sarees and ornaments they have selected on previous day.

Bondita and Tapur cooked favourite food of their husbands and impressed everyone. Their grooms insisted that they should join lunch with them and not to eat after them. They felt hesitant , Trilochan too agreed to join their husbands.