50 A case made Anirudh Vs Bondita but result is 👩‍❤️‍👨

Anirudh Bondita are having busy schedule through out the day with their new born children . Still they are striving and cooperating with eachother to balance time.. Birinchi and Sarada are too old they are helping Anirudh Bondita in taking care of all

5 children equally. Trilochan also offered to help them by holding the new born babies.

Shorbari is more attached to Bondita whereas Poornima is equally attached to both Anirudh and Bondita. They have special attachment towards her as she called them maa, baba first time before their children.

In these triplets Vidya will become calm when her father lifts her whereas Nitish Saketh are mamma boys. Saketh is naughty he always pulls his brother's and sister's hair, keep on making sounds giggling all the time and make the house atmosphere and everyone's mood brightful.

Tapur delivery is also done and she gave birth to a girl, she is named as Sadhana. Binoy Catherine  went to Bombay to see the grand daughter and stayed there upto naamkaran function whereas Anirudh Bondita couldn't make their time because they are having hard time with babies. Bondita is in still delicate condition doctor suggested not to go for long journeys. Bhatuk only told that they will come to Calcutta once Tapur is recovered.

Trilochan is too attached with Anirudh's children. Slowly he started liking Poornima also because she is calm and know Little about Puja, she is trying to chant slokas infront of Durga maa idol with her sweet voice and this impressed Trilochan. He started telling her mythological stories and bonded with her. He respected Birinchi, sarada also later..

Anirudh also taught her letters and kept her in tuition whereas Bondita is taking extra food, milk for her Shorbari and for her triplet children. Birinchi and Sarada are trying to help Bondita as much as they can and this made her easy to look after her children.

After 2 months , Bhatuk family and Somnath family have visited Calcutta and kids have a great time.

Bondita got recovered from delivery and she started working from home and attending court cases while elders - Trilochan, Birinchi and sarada, Catherine are looking after children.

Another  month passed. Their triplets reached 3 months of age and Shorbari reached nearly 10 months of age. Doctor suggested that Shorbari weight is too less and not taking solid food properly and depending on milk from Bondita.. baby has to  stop taking feeding of Bondita and continue solid food and milk with glass. Slowly Anirudh took charge of Shorbari completely because she needs to stop feeding of milk from Bondita.

Initially first 2 days she couldn't stay away from Bondita and latter also missed Shorbari felt like crying. But it is necessary for her. So Anirudh consoled both of them and he used to play with little Shorbari with different toys and disguising himself like a joker and made her have solid food. He didn't hesitate to do all kinds of services to all his kids including cleaning them . Finally he had succeeded in making Shorbari have solid healthy diet and milk with glass as he used to feed her with spoon.

________________________________________________

Leap of 3 years:

Bondita became a famous Barrister in entire Bangal. Poornima joined in school the next year she and her sister are adopted by Anirudh and Bondita. She is proving herself as bright student under Anirudh Bondita guidance. Bangal khabar owner Mukeshji passed away due to health issues and Anirudh took complete charge of the newspaper. He too became busy but still both allot their time, and balancing the upbringing of children. Sometimes he used to take Poornima with him to office. Trilochan is with them only and visiting Tulsipur regularly to look after lands.