41 Anirudh gave reality check to children

Initially Anirudh requested Somnath only to counsel children but latter told that no children won't listen to me, they need fresh strong voice which has command and able to mesmerize, attract others with their voice and new faces to make children believe that person and they go into trance and believe him. If properly used hypnosis is a Powerful treatment to overcome all kind of psychological issues for everyone, if not properly used it can spoil mankind by filling the brains with cruelty. So Anirudh agreed to counsel children. 

Before reaching to temple Somnath revealed everything to sampoorna. Initially she didn't believe him but he told the entire story of Kishorilal from Koyli version. She is shattered to the core and started blaming everyone from Ghoshal family. Not interested to visit Prabodh and Payal also. But he convinced her not to say like that, they are also little kids like our children, who are spoiled by their own grandfather. Even Mukund and his wife are also innocent. So he asked her to co-operate in temple when Anirudh started counselling the children. Bihari will bring Satish Saswati when they are in sleep and Anirudh at a time will counsel all 4 of them. She nodded as an acceptance. 

On one side Bondita diverted the goons, took them to an old house and speaking with fake police who are their men arranged by Binoy giving information that Viceroy General is close to our family, he will Co-operate with us (Bondita is trapping with her words) in Indumukhi and Barun cases, we should be careful so that no stranger should roam here and they (Binoy goons) should also be very careful. They are nodding as per their plan. She is creating a serious investigation and witness hiding environment. They are pretending that taking strict precautions for Indumukhi and Barun safety. As it is early in the morning still darkness is there and so by shadows goons (of Kishorilal) believed that there are someone in that old house.

Kishorilal goons left after listening everything. 

At the same time, Anirudh changed his costume as God ( like Lord Krishna) in divine form and came into temple, the director and cameraman of his movie arranged lighting effects and made children to believe that a real God came infront of them.. 

Satish Saswati are made to get awake by moving them but Somnath and sampoorna hid when their children got awake.

Prabodh is Highly amazed to see God, and fell on the ground with folded hands. Later remaining 3 children also fell on the ground and folded their hands.

He blessed them and remarked that you are not doing your responsibility as per your age, why are you behaving like as if you got supernatural powers. They sincerely told that you only gave us this power to predict things before, you only gave us the hints to get married before. Then why are you changing the word like this?

Anirudh as God : No children, I have given you infact to every human being special and unique powers I e. Only will power, passion towards an ambition, love towards everyone, every creature be it living or non living, many more natural qualities, but not any power to predict things and incidents before. 

Just recollect my stories did you remember that I have given such kind of powers to anyone of my devotees in previous era? He gave examples from mythological stories that everyone have worked hard sincerely , whoever followed righteous path I had and will always been with them. Recollect it once. Tell me.