48 Bondita Vs Dheeraj court arguments, Bondita's masterplan

Friends, this chapter is very bold and I tried my level best to justify the case. My intention is only to prove man and woman are equal and mutually dependent on eachother, should respect eachother. Hope you all liked it and if you feel anything ackward please forgive me.
_____________

Before day of court sessions, Aruna made cake and cookies and sent to Catherine friends. They all appreciated it and came to meet the person who made it Catherine introduced Aruna to them . They asked her to make more for the next week for a birthday party and gave money to Aruna. Catherine also interacted with Aruna, shared her marriage experience with her, to which latter is surprised to know that catherine has got beautiful family now in this late middle age even being unable to give child to her second husband Binoy.

Bondita made Aruna understand everything the important of self respect for women, harassment in sasural ,her involvement in upbringing of child depending on gender of child or completely being left carelessly of child growth. She never hid anything and clearly discussed pros and cons in the upcoming situation , and asked Aruna to think from all sides and take wise decision.

Aruna is in deep thoughts, she is hardly 16 years of age carrying her child she has more life . If Srijit deceit is exposed also will he change! Certainly no. His parents won't let him to change. If she goes to sasural with victory in court still they will fail her and break her heart in their home. Moreover Srijit father is Highly aggressive he won't step back to raise hand on anyone irrespective of age, gender and respect use bad words to make women keep quiet, if his ego is hurt. If not gone to her sasural also she is answerable to her child. It is her moral responsibility to show her child his/her father and his family. She took a deep breath and took a very hard decision.

She decided to give Srijit his time after court sessions. If he can raise his voice to stand for her and if Bondita Anirudh approve that his change is natural and satisfactory then she will give him a chance else she will stay separately raise her child and as her duty she will show the father next everything will decided by child only. But she is not going to give up her self employment and will stand on her feet at any cost.

She expressed her decision infront of Anirudh and Bondita and they too appreciated her.

Next day Bondita got ready to leave for court with Aruna. Catherine fed her curd and sugar as shagun. Bondita took blessings of Anirudh, Binoy and Catherine.

Later Anirudh Bondita left to court with Aruna..

Dheeraj came with Srijit and his family. Aruna saw him sadly but he is not meeting eyes with Aruna. Bondita clearly saw it. She assured Aruna by holding her hand and went inside.

Anirudh also came and sat in his seat.He wished all the best for Bondita. Srijit and Aruna are in bones standing opposite to eachother. Judge came and everyone stood as respect.

He asked to sit down and start the case hearing. Dheeraj started explaining the case that Srijit and Aruna got married last year but Aruna parents didn't send their daughter to sasural despite of how many times Srijit parents requested to send their bahu. They kept on giving excuses and recently our clients came to know the real reason is Aruna is a lose character have affairs with many men and she became pregnant also So my client Srijit is heart broken, shattered and wants divorce.

Dheeraj words are piercing Aruna and her parents hearts into pieces mercilessly. Bondita had already informed them that opponent lawyer will assault them especially Aruna, he will stab her with words and go to any extent to get their clients win. He will keep on blaming, mocking but they and she have to be strong, brave enough. She should answer very bravely in the court.

Aruna looked into her husband's face when Dheeraj is accusing her, but he is avoiding her gaze.

Bondita stood and explained that whatever Dheeraj told is absolutely wrong, Aruna has an elder sister Savitha who is in her sasural, living with her husband and she had children. Then how come Aruna parents behave differently in the case of their younger daughter? It is because of dowry issue.