45 Great union of Anmol Jodi 👩‍❤️‍👨 Bondita became Goldmedalist 🥇

They reached Siliguri in the morning. Anirudh already planned everything prior and went to their RC companies guest house. Servants have arranged their guesthouse neatly.  They went in and asked the servants to leave and will call whenever required. Binoy also gave their Siliguri guesthouse servants strict instructions that  not to disturb their privacy and make arrangements as per their wish.  Bondita is in cloud nine that she came for an outing with her Patibabu for the first time in life without any tension, only for enjoyment, make love and romance. It is so thrilling for her.

She opened her suitcase and saw that he had bought her new salwar suits, 2 sets of pant shirts, long frocks and new model sarees of light weight, also he packed  the sarees which she purchased of her choice which she likes to wear. She felt happy that he never forget her taste at any time.  He came near her , wrapping his arms around her and leaning on her shoulder,  told that : 'Bondita, first time I took some things in control and had done without taking your permission. Hope you don't mind and liked my choice right? I think I am not forcing my tastes on you na, if you feel so please tell me immediately. I don't want to trouble you or make you feel uncomfortable in anyway.'

Bondita asked carressing his hair by leaning back on him 'Why are you saying like that Patibabu? You are telling this because my luggage mostly have the dresses selected by you  and not my choice right!? but you didn't forget to pack my sarees which I bought with much love. Moreover I love your choice because You always give top priority to my comfort more than me. I very well knew about you. Patibabu, I love it when you take things related to me in your control. Because I very well know even in your subconscious state also you think of my comfort, my happiness. I need not worry about anything in your presence.'

Anirudh: Bondita,  are you ready for our next level of love? Do ..do..you feel any tension, disgust or uncomfort? If you are not at all comfortable don't hesitate to tell me. You have the full right to stop me. we will just enjoy sight seeing here, Dalhousie ,  I mean we will enjoy as friends and will go back to Calcutta.

Bondita : Patibabu, I don't feel any fear, tension, any pressure about our..sexual life. We...we will proceed from..today onwards. I am...I am craving to make love with you. 

She blushed and closed her face in her hands.

Anirudh took her hands and embraced her for a while. He whispered in her ears that today she will see how deeply he love her and how crazy he used to be for her. She blushed.

Later looking at dresses, she appreciated his taste and went to get ready. She came in her new salwar kameez of light blue color and loose open hair and he praised her beauty. Later he too got ready and spent their entire day in sight seeing in Siliguri. Before leaving only he ordered the servants to decorate their room specially with flowers, candles and perfumes and commanded to keep her favourite ek badam wala roshogullas in dinner.  Anirudh had purchased   a black and white hand camera and they clicked their pictures in middle.

When it is becoming dark they returned back to their guest house..  Servants decorated their room as per his instructions.  He paid them specially and asked them to keep the dinner in dining room and leave from there..She is so thrilled and excited to see the room. Her desires, deep love for him is raising in her and also delighted that she need not hide it or compress it anymore . Servants told that they will be in servant quarters which is  at back of guesthouse and asked to call them if any necessary is there and left.

They also kept a gramophone record and he started playing his and her favourite play songs and slow passionate music of English songs.

She asked him to select a saree for her and he selected a creamy white saree of light weight for her and she too selected a kurta pyjama for him as per his wish. They both got ready and came to dining room.