29 Eternal marriages of three couples

Trilochan decided and confirmed everyone that 3 marriages will be done in new house after house warming function with all Rituals.  Anirudh strictly told that the marriage rituals will start after their exams. Bhatuk felt desparate for not getting time to spend with Tapur. whereas Tapur started pulling his legs that despite of studying MBA he is still afraid of exams as a school boy and they started teasing eachother. Anirudh controlled them and told that "As you three of you know how strict I am in studies."

Bhatuk: yes of course, boudi always calls you rakshas Babu.

Anirudh gave a furious look whereas Bondita also frowned and told only I will call him.

Anirudh controlled his smile and shouted ' silence. Now all of you come into study room and prepare for exams.'

They all came into study room and Somnath children Satish, Shashwati of 6 years old have also joined in study room  Anirudh taught them letters and  small words. He taught them Hindi Letters and they told A as Anirudh. Bondita is smiling with a blush.

Bhatuk  joked that despite of being in higher studies, Bondita boudi stuck to A se Anirudh. Anirudh threatened him to focus on exams else marriage date will be postponed to next year. Bhatuk got scared and engrossed into his book.

Bondita, Tapur and Bhatuk focused on their exams, whereas Anirudh focused on preparing points for his cases and helped in his father's business files.

Exams are going on and all the three are busy in their exams.

A famous newspaper 'Bangal khabar' chief editor met Anirudh and took his interview . They also requested him to write articles regularly inspiring youngsters and he agreed for it

Bondita is excited after reading his article in newspaper and felt that he is an all-rounder in all fields. She congratulated him for his work.

Exams are finished and they returned to home. Sampoorna, catherine started selecting sarees for brides. Anirudh and Bhatuk selected sarees for their fiancees making elders busy in other works. Anirudh complemented Bondita secretly that she looks so beautiful in simple night sarees without any makeup and with open hair. Bondita blushed listening to his complement.

  Trilochan insisted Komali and Dhananjay elders to come for house warming function next day and asked  them to stay there till all marriage rituals are done and marriages will be done in their new house which has 2 blocks. One block of building shall be alloted for grooms whereas other block is for brides    Everyone started packing their bags and will leave to new house next day and all the rituals will be started after house warming function.

On that night both Anirudh and Bondita felt so nostalgic about these 2 houses recollecting all their memories. They met on terrace and Bondita requested him to keep these houses and not to sell them as there are lot of memories here. He smiled and agreed with her, also promised that they will come here frequently and cherish their memories.

---------

House warming function went smoothly, done by Binoy Catherine and everyone are alloted their rooms and Trilochan strictly warned that grooms and brides will not be allowed to meet before marriage at any cost. Somnath is incharge of grooms whereas sampoorna is incharge of brides .

Bhatuk giggled and mumbled that it is so easy to manipulate his elder brother, Somnath is also gesturing that he will help them. Trilochan saw it and threatened Somnath that if he permit these grooms he will have to do kaal raathri  rassam for 1 year with sampoorna for which he is shocked and gave desparate looks as he is going to be rigid in rules to his brothers to save himself from unwanted kaalraatri rasam.