18 Chandrachur Vs Bondita, Anirudh's strong reply to Sumati

Chandrachur reached Calcutta along with Shomik and started a small office. Although Shomik is suspicious of chandrachur actions, latter manipulated well. Shomik met Anirudh and Bondita and explained about the current situation to them.

Anirudh expressed his displeasure (in high pitch as  our DJ babu ) reminded all the incidents from Bondita's father death to recent harrassment through letters and abuse in  the dark.chandrachur also followed Shomik and listening from window.

Shomik replied "Even though I have my doubts but my peshi health is not fine as she is suffering with Amnaesia and I am unable to say anything infront of her. Sumati boudi also requested me to accept Chandrachur. I can't argue with boudi because she will ask how do you know and I have to take your name then she will definitely not believe me and believe him more than required.That is another reason for me keeping quiet.  So far he is behaving decently, and I got nothing to suspect. I asked him about the invalid address he was sending letters, he told that there are 2 streets with same name and he actually didn't receive any letters. Chandrachur also told that they actually went to southern states pilgrimages, not to Haridwar, kasi, etc in northern states."

Bondita expressed her doubt that Thakuma doesn't look like an Amnaesia patient, Anirudh looked at him suspiciously but Shomik told that sometimes she remember everything and sometimes she had forgotten basic things and gave 2 -3 incidents as examples.

They both looked at eachother as if she is pretending the disease.

Chandrachur from window side recollected how he got information about Gagan searching for him when his legs were injured through his British police officer friend Thomas and hatched a plan. He had pretended that his Thakuma  has Amnaesia disease. He is thinking to clear all their doubts step by step and create differences between Anirudh and Bondita.

Anirudh is not satisfied with Shomik's explanation, latter asked Bondita to come to office and help him in accounts as it is told by your mother and Thakuma.

Both Anirudh and Bondita are bewildered, Anirudh tried to prevent her from going but Bondita told that she will come to office tomorrow.

After Shomik left, Anirudh expressed his displeasure and insecured feeling, to which she replied that it is necessary for her to go, else family will be in trouble. One thing is yet to be cleared that is his handwriting. He told that he will also accompany her but she told that she will go and check first, if she find anything suspicious, she will call him to his office. He told that he will be there secretly. She nodded.

Anirudh praised her that she had all the qualifications to become a successful barrister.

She suddenly found a shadow near by window, made him keep quiet 🤫, went to check who is on the other side but chandrachur also got doubt and he slipped from there. She is still suspicious that someone heard them.

Shomik called Bondita near the office and introduced chandrachur as Kalindi's grandson who came from Hooghly. She  folded hands as wishing him. Shomik asked to take care of business in Calcutta along with chandrachur and help him in handling accounts. But Anirudh can’t keep her in risk, came secretly to check if she is safe or not.

She cleverly checked his handwriting but much to her surprise his handwriting is changed. He is talking with her in most obedient way.

Chandrachur told that " Bondita ji is the boss and I will assist her here. I will follow her orders." and thought that he can impress her and get closer quickly.

She immediately interrupted and told that business is not her cup of tea and Tapur will be taking care of business. Chandrachur smile is vanished, & Shomik is wondered and asked "Tapur! Bondita, your sister is studying from home. She didn't come out and had seen the world. She can't handle these kind of toughest jobs. But you can handle it much efficiently than her."