15 Are they near or far to eachother? Chandrachur is back

When Kalindi introduced herself as Bonditha’s father Peshi

Anirudh started : “So you have come back to krishnanagar after 14 years, am I correct?”

Kalindi: yes,

A: which piligrimages have you visited.

K: we have stayed in kashi, haridwar, prayaga and covered all the piligrimages. Later my grandson earned a job in British officer company, he left me in gaya and went to Britain. Shomik has met me in gaya only.

A: Till then, how did you make your living

K: we have lands in Durgapur, so we sold it and settled in pilgrimages for a long time.

A: As per krishnanagar panchayat verdict, your punishment to leave away from village is completed 3-4 years ago only. Then why didn’t you come back.

K: I felt more peaceful in pilgrimages, so I spent my time in doing penance.

Anirudh laughed sarcastically and said: The one who spent most of the time in penance will be more peaceful, try to find positivity in other’s words. But you are trying to find faults in me. Ok, leave it. How long back did you come here to our house.

K: I came 2 hours before, I listened to all your talks

A: oh, you are listening to our talks secretly. Why , you could have come in our house and listened. But no, you came at a particular time where Sumati ma is offended by my decision and instigating her against us.

K: Have you observed this Sumati, what this zamindar is trying to prove? Am I instigating you. Yes, I have stayed silently behind the mob because it is your family matter, till sometime before my Yogendra daughter is your wife and I am just a relative. So I didn’t involve, but you have insulted my Yogendra daughter in mob by cutting off ties with her. So being an elder relative of her father’s side, isn’t it my responsibility to interfere. You are blaming me that as if I am a culprit. you zamindars will always play with other's lives. Sumati, bring our Bonditha. We shall leave to our krishnanagar now. Without having relationship, why should our girl stay here with a stranger ( Paraya mard). Let us leave now with Bonditha.

These zamindar, whenever they want they will tie with relationships, when they don’t want they will leave in middle. Many years ago, it was happened with me by kailashnath RC, grandfather of ARC. Even now grandson is also walking in his grandfather’s footsteps, by pretending as if he is doing favor for our Bonditha.”

Bonditha told Anirudh “I don't want to go to Krishnanagar by stopping my studies. She is instigating my mother against you”

Anirudh realized the entire fact. Before he is about to say something, Kalindi did her emotional drama, spoke with Bonditha: “Look at me Bonditha, you are thinking wrong about me. I came from piligrimages after 14 years. Your Shomik kaka had seen me few months ago in Gaya and brought here. My health is spoiled completely after my son’s demise. My grandson Chandrachur is struggling for my medical expenses, working hard for his self respect . I came back to your kaka to revive old relationships, I was completely shattered listening about Yogendra and Tupur death and want to be helpful to your kaka, kaki and Maa. But here you are blaming me by the influence of your pati...no no by the influence of this zamindar ARC.  Try to understand who are your well wishers and who are backstabbers. This ARC has backstabbed you, spoiled your future at an important phase in your life.

He actually didn’t want to marry you, he only saved you from sati ritual , as requested by your mother.” Bonditha is shocked, looked at Anirudh who is  worried by the truth coming up at unexpected time. She saw at her mother, who nodded as it is fact. Sumati told “yes, whatever your Thankuma telling it is true . He may have married you due to my request, but didn’t want you in his life. It is my mistake to give your responsibility to him. Come Bonditha let us leave now.”