46 Bondita's First case and attack on Anirudh's office

Next day Bangal khabar and all newspapers covered Bondita's successful story as a special article.. Anirudh suggested that her successful project of dealing Upendra Ghoshal family case have paved the way to get her cases easily. He shall arrange a special office for her. But she requested that she will start working with him, because she wants exposure towards practical  experience by  working  along with others  knowledge increases by sharing information with others and wished to join his office as a junior. He smiled and agreed.

Anirudh started to office in his own car and offered to come in his car, but Bondita is hesitating what his juniors will think, as she is thinking to create her own identity, in the upcoming days they may think that he is favouring her more and partial towards her more because she is his wife  and expressed the same doubt to him.

He told that : Bondita you told that you will join as junior and work along with other three. That's fine. But that doesn't mean that we aren't husband and wife. We need not pretend to anyone that we are strangers and we need not maintain a distance. Employer employee professional relation will also be there. But it need not dominate our husband wife relationship right? So we will go and come together. When you feel you are comfortable you will drive your own car.

She smiled and said ok..

She entered his office praying Durga maa for her success. His assistants Shubho, Indroneel and Ornab and peon Rangan wished her. Anirudh announced that she is going to work with us and they welcomed her. Bondita asked them to treat her as one among them as their colleague not as wife to their boss . They agreed.

It all went smooth and she had gone through the current running cases in his office table. Clients came and she , his assistants also joined in to learn about the case.

The case is about land dispute which is in Calcutta city outskirts. Farmer Prasonjit with few other farmers has came to their office for justice. It is famous in entire Bengal state that Anirudh Roy Chowdhary always ready to favour poor people.

Anirudh asked Prasonjit to tell his problem and he started telling:

The land of nearly 50 acres is given as lease to me and others for farming by   Land owner Manidhar . He is passed away one month before and his son Abhijeet wants to sell his agricultural land to Industrialists so that a factory will be established but many farmers will lose their jobs.

That land is very fertile for farming, for growing vegetables, fruits and water Lake is also near by so that we need not worry about irrigation facilities for fertilization. But if Abhijeet take away or sell  the land we all will be in trouble, they are planning to dump factory garbage material into water which nearby areas depend on the lake for our daily usage.

Abhijeet offered us compensation but that is too low. Moreover we are so attached to land, farming is our passion and we are proud of our profession that we produce food crops and feed to society. Please help us Barrister babu, please help us."

Anirudh assured them to help and asked about documents. Prasonjit had shown the legal documents and Anirudh carefully observed it. As per the law Abhijeet had the authority to sell his land, case is complex but the land is very fertile and farmers are producing food  crops and feeding the society. Moreover building a factory in agricultural land may benefit to the owner of the factory and his employees but in long run it creates pollution and harmful to the society and many people cannot use water Lake for drinking and other purposes.

Anirudh asked if they are ready to purchase the land. Prasonjit told they all jointly gathered money of their hardwork and some of them took debts and are ready to pay the market rate. But Abhijeet is greedy and moreover the other party who wants to purchase land is offering double amount which we can't afford.