49 Anirudh Bondita became parents

Anirudh and Bondita returned from Aruna's house after a tiresome day.. but still both of their energies are not exhausted she insisted that today she will make coffee and went into kitchen and made it, brought the 2 cups of coffee.

She is amazed to see her Patibabu giggling and hardly controlling his laugh. She is wondered why is he laughing..when she asked it he immediately bursted into laughter and said that the way you trapped Dheeraj and Srijit,.🤭🤭 In court Bondita! it's amazing. I am in cloud nine by seeing your ultimate fierce avatar in court. Definitely Dheeraj might have got a heart stroke with your fierce avatar. Next time he will think atleast 10 times before being your opponent lawyer.

Bondita also laughed and blushed for his complement and said 'The entire credit goes to Aruna only Patibabu. If she had not gained courage and provoked Srijit it is impossible. Again I may have to request judge to give permission for postponing the judgement and rely on audio recording kind of evidences. But Dheeraj also know our strategy very well, he too had not accepted defeat till the last minute until I use my ultimate weapon.'

Anirudh: I have seen it, Dheeraj thought that you are trapping him to confess through his mouth but he didn't expect that you are trapping Srijit.

Bondita also nodded. Then he later pulled her towards him and congratulated her lovingly for the success of her first case.. She too felt so happy and melted in his embrace lovingly for his special rewards after her hardwork and achievements.

After 2 days Bondita personally met Aruna when she is about to leave. Aruna once again thanked for all the help. Her mother is worried about her safety. Bondita told that there are old but Quite healthy, energetic and cheerful couple living in the nearby house who used to enlighten others and make them come out of misery. With them Aruna is going to live. They are kind hearted and will take care of her. In their company Aruna will feel more relaxed and have her second and new life. They are once favoured by her husband and he spoke with them. This break and change of atmosphere is quite necessary for Aruna to cheer up and start a fresh life. During her final trimester you both also go and stay there. Aruna parents agreed.

Aruna father brought some money and about to give to Bondita as fees but she politely refused , told that she has done justification to her studies, she is just fulfilling the promise given to her guru, she doesn't need it.

Aruna father asked who is her guru who taught her and made her like a gem.

Before Bondita is about to say, Aruna only said her husband is her guru who taught her good values made her confident and self sufficient and raise her voice against injustice.

Aruna also told that 'Bondita ji, you may reject fees right now. But you have to accept one day when I earn my identity on that day if I give my hard earned money as your fees then you have to accept.'

Aruna mother brought one big bottle of pickle and gave to Bondita.Aruna left to Hooghly after emotional farewell to her parents.

Aruna case has created a sensation and paved way for many girls, women to raise their voice for injustice happening to them. Few of the girls, women came forward and started explaining their problems.

Of course many of them can't show much bravery like Aruna but still Bondita tried her level best to counsel their family members, spoke according to their way and trying her level best to get them justice.

____________________________

Another 2 months passed away. Bondita's career is progressing well.

But she is recently suffering with back pain, sore breasts feeling uncomfortable and unable to sleep properly. Generally she gets pain in lower abdomen and it spreads to her thighs as menstrual cramps to her in her menstrual cycle time, but this month and last month she is still not getting her periods and this back pain is also different and continuing.