27 Dheeraj is exposed by Bondita, Anirudh's guilty 😔

Next day morning  at a time Anirudh and Dheeraj family received 2 letters that they should attend a special court session in that day at 10 AM at any cost as the case is very important if they won't attend they have to face dire consequences.

For Dheeraj family, police constables have brought the notice and gave it . They ordered that entire Ghosh family with all relatives have to attend it.  Dheeraj is thinking who could be behind this court session.

Anirudh doesn't know that Dheeraj also received similar kind of notice and vice versa. Trilochan, Binoy, Somnath and Bhatuk already left before with Bondita. He asked ladies to look after Ashirwad rasam arrangements and left to the court. The peon told that special court session is there in open premises and Anirudh Dheeraj are surprised to see each other.

Suddenly they saw Trilochan, Binoy there.( elder RC brothers don’t know what Bonditha planned but decided to support her, she already informed everyone that whatever happens to her, no one should come forward and offer helping hand or call any ladies).

Anirudh asked what are they doing there and he  realised that this is all Bondita's plan. As usual he is about to raised his voice on them but interrupted by Bondita who came in barrister coat. For an instant he is unable to turn his looks for her fierce avatar , whereas Dheeraj ego is hurt seeing her like this but still brought an artificial smile on his face.

Anirudh : what is all this Bondita, what is happening here. You are still a 4th year student. After completing final year exams you will get this eligibility to plead a case.

Bondita: The case belongs to me. I am a victim as well as lawyer to my personal case. If I have received a problem from any other person in this world I could have asked you to look after my case. But the problem has come from your end. I have left with no other option than to stand for myself and give my argument. You will be the judge to my case.

Dheeraj came forward and showered his concern for her problems, offered his help that he is ready to help her if she had any problem. Bondita asked the only help for her is he should swear on his parents that he will tell all the truth and will not leave until the court session  is completed. It is like tasting bitter guard juice to him but still he had done it.

Peon, Bihari , Bhatuk have arranged chairs tables and represented a court environment in open area and intentionally Bondita requested no ladies from her family  should come to the court. Men from Rc family, Dheeraj family along with their relatives are also called there.

She gave Anirudh judge coat and asked him to work as a judge for her personal case . He understood that she is trying to reveal his love infront of everyone and decided not to reveal it despite of how much pressure he face from her.

Bondita also thought in mind that today you will understand everything. It is a promise from my side to you sakhababu.

Dheeraj in mind " Today I will express with pathetic voice how much I love Bondita and  if possible will make Anirudh feel inferior than me "

Dheeraj had underestimated the power of Bondita due to his male ego.He only felt that Bondita can study well but cannot argue efficiently in court. Also he is thinking that he had left no clues  and loopholes for her.

Anirudh sat in Judge seat and Bondita told that as Anirudh is not able to present his version, his  brothers  Somnath and Bhatuk who are very much aware of his brother's intention will present on behalf of him in witness box.

Judge (Anirudh) nodded and Dheeraj is asked to come to give his confession. Trilochan, Binoy on one side and Dheeraj family members on other side. They already started murmuring about this as adventurous or shameless act of bride, giving frowning looks.