47 Barrister babu Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary fierce avatar 🔥🔥🔥

On the way to Aruna's home Bondita took her to a  clinic made check up with lady British doctor, who told that she is 3 months pregnant, very anaemic and should not take stress, should have complete rest and suggested some medicines.

Bondita personally bought all the medicines, packed some food and fruits, sent driver aside for a while and made her forcefully have it in car. Aruna is moved by Bondita's affection and embraced her by crying. Bondita also consoled her and told that she will try her level best to get justice.

Bondita felt that Aruna is right now unable to speak anything, looking like very tired  she should have rest for 2 days and will meet then to know what she is expecting in her marriage- does she want to stay with her husband or part her ways. . On the way Bondita also packed some fruits and both left to Aruna's parents house.

Before entering her parents house Bondita asked Aruna to stay strong if her father say any harsh words

Aruna's father stopped her before entering the house. He started lashing on Aruna that not to come inside, characterless ,. Blah...blah.

Her mother is looking helplessly with tears. Bondita shouted on Aruna father to stop his nonsense. Neighbours of beside houses started looking at them strangely. Aruna father felt ashamed and demanded her to speak in low voice.   Bondita asked him to keep his respect and let us both allow inside else she is ready to forget his age and won't hesitate to gather public and insult him.

His face colour is drained and reluctantly allowed inside. Aruna mother is about to come near daughter but her husband commanded to stop with his eyes. She stopped in middle.

He asked Bondita : who are you.

Bondita: I am Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary, I am going to plead Aruna's case. Before that I came to talk to you.

Aruna father: What is there to talk with me Bondita ji? ( Showing his hand to his daughter)This girl has crossed all limits of shame and .. Aruna's heart is shattered with her father's accusations.

Bondita interrupted with a dark voice: You see, I already told you to keep your respect. If you say anything against your daughter I will become more aggressive. What mistake had she done? It is you who have got married to that Srijit? You know from starting itself they are money minded,  that they are demanding huge dowry and kept on taunting you but still you didn't step back, didn't cancel the alliance and hell bent on getting her married. Why did you proceed with this alliance?  did she become that much of burden to you? Instead of cancelling this alliance you begged for their mercy.

Whatever Aruna did was taught by you. Isn't it or not? Aren't you the one who have taught to listen to husband, always obey his commands,never refuse his word. And she followed it. She believed in your words, the ethics, morals you taught her and became close with her husband. Perhaps by this time, if she is in her sasural and made relationship with her husband and got pregnant, then would you raise the finger on her character. Won't you be happy for your daughter becoming pregnant and you will be maternal grandfather? Instead of holding your son in law's collar and reprimanding him you are shouting on your blood...your daughter and your upbringing. Chi..  Don't you have moral values first?

Bondita then came to Aruna's mother and asked in a trembled voice that even you also left your daughter? What to say? 

Bondita came forward and asked emotionally:  why did you leave her in sasural compound? If she is dead then will you be happy that your prestige and dowry amount will be saved. Isn't it?

Aruna father raised voice but Bondita also shouted to keep his voice low.  She intentionally gone beyond her limits blamed them that these kind of parents are more burden and cursed to any girl rather than her outsider husband and sasural.