33 Fierce Avatar of Mr and Mrs Barrister Babu

Bhano Goons' family members have gathered at the gate of Bhano building demanding their men to come out.  Jogi mother and sister also included in them. Anirudh and Bondita are standing beside them with papers and special officers at their back.

At first they provoked the mob to show their power, not to give up at any cost. Some other villagers are also standing near by lane waiting for their chance.

Bhano came out and roared like a lion, he shouted on his henchmen to throw back their family members else he will kill all of them.

His men came out and started convincing and some are commanding their families to go away, but they (family members)rebuked on their men to leave this gundagiri and come back. His power is only you guys. If you leave him, he cant threaten us or anyone any more. If you keep on continuing to work under him, one day he will either harm you or us. Do you know that our temple Durga maa is also angry on him and as well as you. (Bhano and his henchmen are shocked to learn this).

A pregnant woman is literally shouting on top of her lungs as she is scared of her and her unborn child future. Her husband is requesting ( because she is pregnant), trying to control her in low voice (which is irritating Bhano to the core that why his Gunda is requesting instead of dragging her away)on her to keep quiet, but to everyone surprise, his mother defended her bahu for the first time in life. Because they both saas bahu  are famous for street fights among themselves and didn't give peace of mind to him till that day. Their arguments are reaching peak and mother slapped her son and ordered him to listen to her bahu ,else she won't spare him, will give up her life.

Anirudh had a proud smile on his face for his dear wife and Tapur that they have counseled all the women more than he expected by solving their family personal difference of opinions in this short span.

Bhano is losing patience to see this unity among themselves and revolt against him, he had got scared if his dictatorship comes to an end soon but immediately his ego has overtaken his fear. Anirudh is observing his gestures and started coming forward with a stick in his hand because his intuition is warning him that he may do something to harm the pregnant woman or anyone.

Wife also threatened that she will not leave the place, do satyagrah and don't take food and water unless he leaves gundagiri. She want her child to be proud of her father but not ashamed of him .

Though her husband raised voice Bhano screamed on top of his lungs using abusive language and rushed with an axe in near by bushes towards her. Anirudh immediately came to her rescue and when Bhano is raising his axe, Anirudh punched him in his stomach with a great force and he had fallen on heap of coconuts nearby.

Anirudh roared like a lion : How dare you to hit a pregnant woman who is no less than a goddess. Are you not born from a mother's womb and started hitting him badly with stick.

When 2-3 gundas are about to revert,& raised sticks he hardly controlled but when one person is about to attack from back, Bondita came in his rescue and hit him hardly. Everyone are astonished to see a woman courageously attacking a vastad. She too shouted  on gundas "Now did you all realise your masculinity and coming in his rescue. Were you sleeping when he is harming a woman? Shame on you. Is this the way you disdain your mother, sister, wife and daughter. Chi.."

Anirudh didn't stop held the collar of her pregnant woman husband and shouted " Are you a man? Even a dog will rebuke on his fellow dog who comes near to their dear one

And you idiot, despite of having muscles can't you rescue your wife and mother. Why the bloody hell do you have muscles, to show your attitude and male ego to woman and insult womanhood and motherhood. "