36 Anirudh's guidance to Bondita for final semester project, A mysterious case

Producer of the movie came to Anirudh's office/study room along with Director and about to offer huge amount of money as remuneration. But Anirudh politely rejected to take money and asked him to spend it equally among other technical members of team and light boys. Because the real hardwork beyond screen is done by them more than artists and I came to understand it when we are acting in the movie. They praised him for his broad minded nature.

Anirudh requested "The only help I want from you is to produce good message oriented movies as I understood after doing the film that  visual media is more powerful than giving speeches or writing articles in magazines, because a person may easily forget what they listened or what they read but it is not easy to forget what they have seen and movies can show many things at a time and can impact people's mindset. "

They agreed to him and at that time Bondita came directly from college to his office/ study room. Her face is too pale and he understood that she is not in a good mood and something is bothering her. Seems like she had cried alot. The thought itself is making him worry inside.

She just wished producer and director formally with an artificial smile. They wished her that soon she is going to be a barrister will come to her only if they require legal help in future. She felt guilty for their words . This is because right now she is under influence of the insult she faced in college that day.

After a while they left. Anirudh too accompanied them  upto main door to send them and when he came back he found her nowhere.

But he heard her sobbing slowly in the cupboard of his office room. As usual he stood outside of cupboard and started speaking in his soothing language to come out and explain him the problem. She told that she is guilty and cannot face him.

Anirudh: Bondita, You are breaking the promise.

Bondita: ...

Anirudh: Don't we promise eachother that we will share all our happiness and problems in each other's embrace and find solution for it.  Now please Bondita, open the cupboard and come out.

Bondita came out and shedded her tears in his embrace for a while . He too didn't speak anything and just stood silently carressing her.

  She felt relieved and wiped her own tears. Came out of his embrace and said "sorry Patibabu, today I felt that I am incompetent of being a capable barrister, I felt lost .I have got no control on my emotions. I am sorry."

Anirudh brought a glass of water and said : Bondita, if you say sorry it is an insult to me. Take this water and drink it first.

She took the glass of water, drank eagerly. He took her hands in his, made her sit in his boss chair, sat on knees and asked her to tell him what made her to shatter like this.

Bondita: Today it is proved that I am a big failure Patibabu. I got defeated easily and failed to give answer to my head of department -  Dean .

Anirudh: what question did he ask?

Bondita:As you know that our Dean Stephen is partial towards me that who always feel jealousy that being an Indian woman despite of being a house wife I have joined in college and pursuing higher studies. 

As this is final semester each student is alloted a case to solve and submit the analysis of case as a project report in 1 month. Everyone are alloted simple cases, able to give basic points, clues and loop holes in their respective cases and the way to deal with the case as a rough synopsis but the case given to me is very tough. Whatever the point I tried to give there are contradictory statements already recorded about it. So there is no point I could raise and think of it immediately. Our Dean got irked on me and rebuked that I have to become a drama artist rather than being a barrister. Only acting suits me. Everyone in class have  bursted into laughter.