6 Anirudh solved Bondita's bed wetting problem

Anirudh, Bondita spent their day in old bungalow with Shomik family. Here in RC haveli, Soudamini came again to befriend with them. Gowri tried to convince that not to hurt herself and accept the truth.

With a pathetic tone, Soudamini convinces that she had already compromised with fate, but I was grown up from childhood as a part of this family. I have seen my mother in you. Can't I come to meet my mother? You know that dida is old and can't take care of me like you. So I want to come to meet my family. If you want me to leave I will not come again and leave this world forever and started to fake 😭.

Gowri melted for this and consoled her and told not to talk in this way. This is for your safety to stay away from Anirudh. Though he is genuine, society is not genuine. Soudamini made her to feel that she used to come here to visit my parents. But Gowri thought in mind to bring an alliance for her asap and get her married.

Soudamini smirked for fooling Gowri she went to meet Tupur, befriended with her and found about Bonditha's bed wetting problem. She feels disgusted that after knowing this why did Anirudh had not thrown her out and decided to disclose infront of other family members. She made a plan.

Accordingly, Dida came to meet Gowri, Trilochan and told that pandit has suggested that there is one obstacle regarding Soudamini Marriage. They are worried and asked what is it and is there a way to get rid of obstacle. Dida told that Saudamini has to perform shiv Parvati puja for 9 days early in the morning, offer some shagun to suhagan aurat like Sindoor, Turmeric, fruits, sweets. On the 10th day they have to offer mahabhoj to priests and puja will be completed. As I am  a widow I cannot involve in puja and my shadow will be a bad omen for my granddaughter. So I request you to kindly keep her in your house for these 10 days and you, Tupur and bonditha are suhagan aurat. So she can offer suhagan items to you only. Dida pleaded with folded hands and requested that this is her granddaughter’s life as her mother is not alive, so I am requesting you. Gowri moved by her request agreed for it, asked Soudamini to come with her belongings for 10 days.

Just then Anirudh and Bonditha came and listened everything. Bonditha is delighted that pari didi is going to stay with them.  Anirudh didn’t say anything and left to study room. Gowri asked Tupur if she is willing to leave with her parents for some days or stay in puja. She told that she will stay in puja (as per Soudamini signal). Gowri assured Dida that everything will be fine, we will arrange puja for Saudamini and do accordingly as pandit suggests. Dida told that she will send the belongings of Soudamini through servants and left.

Later pandit came and told that the girl who is performing puja house surroundings, puja items and suhagan aurat who are taking shagun from the girl should be pure. Everything should be highly perfect. Else she won’t get good result. Also this puja should be conducted early in the morning at 3 AM. Puja will be completed after 2 hours. Bonditha is in thought whether to tell her problem or not. She asked pandit “what is purity” he explained that being pure means they should be ready by having headbath, neatly dressed and sit in puja. Anirudh heard this and thought to solve Bonditha’s problem without coming into knowledge of kaka, kaki, Saudamini.

Anirudh asked Bonditha to come inside to help him in arranging books. He took aside and told that from today you will be doing yogasanas with me, you should restrict your self in eating spicy food and will not drink water after sunset. She nodded unpleasantly, unable to do yoga in saree. Anirudh gave her Bhatuk clothes and asked her to wear it. She at first refused but he insisted to do it quickly because kaki will find out soon. She went upstairs in to her room changed fast and came, done yoga for more than 30 min (initially struggled, but successful in it).

When kaki is knocking door, she hid in a cupboard. Anirudh opened  the door and kaki asked about Bonditha, she told that “I need to explain her the rituals and also make her to do kitchen work.” Anirudh told that she will be coming in 10 min, I have given my personal work for her to do.” She chuckled and told “Ask her to come fast” and left. Soudamini heard this from back and fumed with anger.