13 Anirudh, Bondita saved Ambika's life

After function, everyone left and Sampoorna is making kids to sleep, Somnath told that he got job offer in Calcutta, for sometime he cannot face Tulsipur people where his name is defamed by Sampoorna parents.

Just then, some Tulsipur villagers of 2 -3 men have came there. They are the main persons after Dhanunjay Dida who protested Bonditha’s education and also blamed Somnath on behalf of his in-laws (Sampoorna’s parents) theft. They pleaded Somnath to comeback to village, as we understood that an educated doctor is necessary for our village.

But Somnath, taunted that ‘we are cheaters, educated fools, right?. Then why do you need our service? I am not going comeback at any cost, do whatever you want. Infact I am not going to blame you completely. Whatever the insult I have done to my brother, the same insult happened with me. Jaisa karm waise phal. Even I should also leave Tulsipur like my brother and work hard in this unknown city by living with my wife and kids in small house. You all can leave now.’

Anirudh Bonditha pacified him that a doctor is necessary to save lives. Finally he agreed. They also apologized Anirudh for their harsh behaviour. He asked if they really changed, he asked them to apologise Bondita, for which they bent their heads (ashamed to apologise a girl) and stammering. They hardly asked Bondita not to keep anything in mind. Anirudh sarcastically asked 'You are having tough time in asking apology from a girl, right? How long  will it take to understand the worth of women?'

They all bent their heads in shame
Bondita told let it be Patibabu, I am not bothered of it. They left after Somnath agreed to come back.

Just then Binoy came with a British woman named Catherine, came in saree and kept sindur on her forehead  who is having middle age. They looked at him confusingly. He told that he had married her. This shocked them to the core.

Trilochan blames him that when you being elder cannot follow customs, what can you tell your sons to follow. Binoy emotionally told that he is suffering with loneliness all the time, this time he is staying away from family. Catherine also don’t have anyone, she is a widow, who doesn’t have children. She has become partner in our garments business, soon we became good friends and attached so much that we cannot live without each other. So we got married.

Trilochan fuming with anger, but catherine spoke with him in Bengali and Hindi, took his blessings. She told that she admire Indian culture alot and will behave like a rc bahu according to his expectations. Trilochan melted for this . Later he asked Sampoorna and Bonditha to follow rituals. They together brought aarti plate and does her aarti. He introduced all family members.

Somnath, Anirudh folded hands whereas Sampoorna, Bonditha took her blessings. She told ‘God bless you’, Sampoorna didn’t understand Bonditha told meaning to Sampoorna  that ‘Bhagawan hamare raksha kare aur aashirwad dede’ . Later they all have food together. Catherine appreciated Bonditha’s culinary skills. She smiled.

While leaving, Trilochan asked Binoy to give Calcutta branch responsibilities to Anirudh. He is struggling here to meet ends. Binoy told that ‘I have already sent an offer letter  but he rejected my proposal keeping his insults of throwing out from family in view. I tried to say that we should keep professional and personal lives differently. He told that you all will later indirectly influence Bonditha to leave education. So with my hardwork I will make her educated, will not take your help in any form. So I kept quiet. Infact company is also lacking efficient people to work. But he will not listen to us.’ Trilochan told that we shall tell this to Bonditha and she will convince him. They agreed.

Bonditha is discussing about her education to Catherine, Trilochan, Binoy called her aside and told the matter. She told that she will convince him. She wore Barristry cap, went to him and told that she is going to argue for her client sasurji.