20. Chandrachur stabbed Anirudh

Chandrachur planned to attack Anirudh with his friend Thomas henchmen and sent their common neighbor Surya  ( a slum area guy who used to roam aimlessly in their area) who used to stay in their Street , used to do petty works for money, went to Anirudh's office and informed that Bondita met with an accident. Anirudh is highly shocked, mind stopped working. Without any other thought he followed Surya and latter took him to an isolated place.

After few minutes, Bondita came to Anirudh's office, but his staff (who know Bondita well) are surprised to see her and told that someone came and told him that she met with an accident.

She is trembled to listen this, thought for a while and immediately called Gagan to help her. Latter immediately started to Anirudh's office, she is literally crying. Sumati and Tapur went to visit a patient who is none other than Catherine (second wife of Binoy, Sumati unaware of it because she casually received a phone from their hotel room and sumati went to meet with Tapur), who came with him to Calcutta that day and yet to meet Anirudh.

Catherine is suffering with women's problem of heavy and continuous bleeding, Sumati met her and gave medicine, gave instructions.of how to use Ayurvedic dosage of medicines.

Binoy is also shocked to see Sumati, expressed his anger that Bonditha had agreed with Anirudh for marriage annulment, which is not a practice in our country, society. Sumati also stood there frowning, but immediately Catherine controlled Binoy’s anger stating that Anirudh Bonditha thought process is same, both are equally involved, this is the reason   they are best friends and like each other. This is the reason Anirudh is not accepting any marriage proposals which are brought by you, he is not even showing any interest on marriage and whenever he come to give business reports he can’t resist himself taking Bonditha’s name. ( Sumati is surprised infact highly impressed that Anirudh is not interested in marrying  any other person, her major doubts got cleared at that moment)  So we should not keep anger on Sumatiji and her family. In fact only Bonditha can keep Anirudh happy. See now, slowly she is going to join in college and will create her identity. I have full confidence that they are made for each other

Catherine  affectionately asked about their details in Binoy’s presence and has given good hospitality. Just then their manager came and told about their business problem regarding sales.

Tapur listened it and immediately gave a wonderful advice in English Language. Binoy is highly Impressed with her spontaneous, tremendous idea and great exposure in business field. She told that it is because of her Bonditha didi motivation she came to this position and able to manage business. Binoy and Catherine  couldn’t control themselves praising Tapur, he recollected his younger son Bhatuk whom he wants to bring in business but he is not studying properly in Italy,.

Later Catherine taunted Binoy “Still do you have anger on Bonditha?” Binoy replied that “No, by seeing my son living alone, I couldn’t control my anger. I don’t mean to hurt anyone.” Sumati also calmed down in mind, replied that “I can only see love towards your son , I don’t have any anger on anyone .”

After a while, they both took leave and Binoy insisted them to go in his car, gave instructions to driver.

When they left he kept on praising Tapur for her intelligence, Catherine joked that if he wants to make her also his bahu and wife of Bhatuk. Binoy gave a slight smile thinking of their alliance 😃

Gagan and Bondita went searching for Anirudh.

Anirudh who is in isolated place attacked by Chandrachur aide and chandrachur is hiding in back . Anirudh tried to defend himself by attacking them with his sticks, but Chandrachur told a horrible plan to his aide.

Chandrachur had brought a woman idol and tied it with Bondita saree. He implemented his complete plan through his aide, who threatened Anirudh that if he try to move from there, he and his henchmen will molest Bondita. Anirudh fiercely replied that you cannot threaten her as she know how to handle toughest situation.