37 Anirudh past with Upendra Ghoshal family

That night, Bondita and Anirudh sat in office room couch  discussing about his childhood memories with Upendra Ghoshal family. 

He brought some old albums of Ghoshal family clicked with their Roy Chowdhury family and shown Upendra Ghoshal, his wife Shyamala Ghoshal and 2 sons - Mukund and Sudhanshu. Upendra sons are besties to him and his Somnath dada in childhood. They used to roam in Tulsipur like they are 4 brothers. Bhatuk was not born at that time. 

He recollected some flashbacks of their childhood and started explaining to Bondita.  At that time Upendra Ghoshal family also used to stay in Tulsipur besides their house, where everyone in village used to respect Ghoshal family after their Roy Chowdhary family. 

He remembered Upendra Ghoshal as a strict person but he never raise voice  on anyone or punish anyone whoever go against him. But the strange thing is next day itself people who had opposed him used to apologise him for their mistake.  

Shyamala kaki had become a good friend to his Gowri kaki (Trilochan wife) and  to my mother Shubhra ( Binoy wife), always used to exchange their dishes made in each other's houses.

As you know Somnath dada is 5 years elder to me Kaka both sons are born in between us, but Mukund and Somnath dada are of equal age whereas Sudhanshu is younger than them but elder than me. 

Bondita had seen another person who had worn saffron shirt and pant having spiritual symbols, chains on his body. She asked Anirudh who is he

Anirudh said that he is Kishorilal mama,  most important member of their family. He is younger brother of Shymala kaki. He used to be very friendly with our children, act like childish behaviour, play with us all kinds of games and behave maturedly with elders. He always used to play small magic tricks and entertain us. Many times he used to take mischievous activities done by us on his head and convince elders. 

Strange thing is Upendra kaka is very much fond of his brother in law. Many times outsiders used to confuse if Kishorilal mama is own brother or brother in law to Upendra kaka as he is More attached to his brother in law than his own sister. 

Bondita is thinking of something and asked 'was  Shymala kaki maternal family financially sound? Did she bring huge dowry ?'

(Anirudh thought for a while and said )'As far as I know Shymala kaki doesn't have anyone except her brother. None from her family used to come and visit them..(thought for a while....) haaa! I remembered that Once I listened mama telling that they have faced lot of poverty before Upendra kaka came into their lives, they don't have proper food and clothes also. That implements kaki and mama are poor.'

Bondita observed the photo in which Upendra and his wife are standing near by. She is average looking but seemed to be very kind and pleasant like Gowri kaki and shubhra maa. Then what made Upendra to marry her? Is he not a money oriented?

Anirudh continued...

Mama actively participates in all the works of Upendra kaka whether it is professional like agricultural works paying wages to daily labour or his personal Works.  More like a shadow and  soul to kaka. But I remembered at that time he told that he will not get married in his life. Reason is not known. Bondita nodded. Anirudh continued....