31 An unexpected tragedy in Shomik Rimjhim lives

This part of FF and next part also will be dealing with abusing women ( which is a major threat in our society),  illiteracy,  dictatorship of money lenders on poor people and how our barrister couple are going to deal with it.
______________________

Next day of phool sojja rasam  Bondita.woke up and Anirudh is in deep sleep. She came from bath and her wet hair has waked him up. He came and wrapped her arms around her and wished "Good morning meri Gulab Roshogulla"

Bondita huffed and asked " Did you keep nickname for me?"

Anirudh: why not? When you can keep rakshas Babu,  loud speaker babu names to me can't I keep a single name to you?

He pouted his cheeks and she blew it and told that "ok, I thought to wish you good morning by calling your name. If you are angry on me ...then ...I will call you Patibabu."

Infact Anirudh felt his name so sweet and melodious after Bondita called him by name on haldi ritual day. He felt so overwhelmed by listening his name through her voice and yes Bondita caught his happiness.

She is about to go but he caught her shoulders and requested " please .. Bondita..wish me good morning by my name. Please gulab roshogulla."

Even he is no lesser than her , he know how to change her mood with his voice she wrapped her arms around him and wished " Good morning my sweet heart Anirudh."

They shared romantic moment for a while and later Anirudh got ready and came down. Bondita and Tapur served and sat with them for breakfast with all family members.

On that day entire rc family has started journey except Binoy Catherine.  Trilochan, Somnath couple with their children have left to Tulsipur as Somnath got stuck in Calcutta for many days and kept 2-3 substitute doctors instead of him, but still his presence is needed , whereas new couples left to Krishnanagar for oushtmangla rasam.

———————————

In krishnanagar, Shomik and Rimjhim are making arrangements for new couples arrival. Both husband and wife are severely injured, recollecting traumatic incident happened previous day especially Rimjhim has external and internal injuries and deep scratches on her body. She is weeping but still continuing her work of arranging for oushtmangla rasam, giving instructions to maid and cook to arrange rooms for new couples with special flowers and perfumes as well as make special dishes and roshogullas are compulsory for my elder daughter Bondita.

She in thoughts " please forgive me Bondita. You always treated me and your kaka as your parents and made Tapur educated. Because of you Tapur has got success and able to marry a person who loves her. But I was always cruel to you and my jethani sumati after your father's demise. When bad incident striked in my life, when I decided to give up my life now I am understanding the value of relationships and humanity. Before I leave this world I will take care of you as my own daughter to clear my guilt upto some extent.  In this love also may be I am selfish motives for seeking forgiveness from God." She smiled bitterly.

They are also looking at Rimjhim with grief, sympathy but she strictly told them that not to reveal infront of their children and this news should not reach Tulsipur, else their daughters will be insulted in their sasural.  She also offered extra money and told them that after their children left you need to look for other place to work.

Village head Devnath and some other villagers have come there to console the couple. Rimjhim went inside unable to face them,  Shomik is requesting them ( who came to console them) that not to inform about the tragedy they faced previous day else their newly married daughters daughters will be shattered and especially their Anirudh jamayi babu will not spare the culprit. No doubt he will kill that psycho and land in big trouble. We will tell them that burglars have robbed  our house.