28 Finally Anirudh confesses his love 💕

Anirudh asked Bondita to be judge for his case and his case will be pleaded in his room She agreed and went with him.

Everyone are sleeping. He switched on the light made her to wear judge coat and made her sit in a chair. She felt nervous when she entered his room. It is not at all the thought that he will misbehave with her, but some kind of excitement, anxiety and mostly what he will confess. Will he reject her once again. Then how to deal with her shattered heart. It is better not to expect any love from him. May be due to attachment from many years he might have kept her photo in his Wallet and nothing more than that.

He sat on knees infront of her feet and started confessing by keeping his hands on her  feet. He started " Janab, I know I have hurted the most innocent person barrister Bondita Roy( he is about to tell Bondita Roy Chowdhary but stopped at Bondita Roy) Das, she looked at him surprisingly, even after these many years of their marriage annulment he is still calling her Bondita Roy Chowdhary, Anirudh continued... Today I will  confess all my feelings. Please convey her

Janab, when I am in Teenage I was in crush with my neighborhood girl Soudamini, initially I thought that I am in love with her but she always kept my feelings in dilemma because she only dreamt for luxurious foreign culture life with me. She has loved me because I belong to Roy Chowdhary family and lived in foreign, else she would not care about me.

When I am in dilemma about her, situations forced me to marry an angel who is just 12; years old, who had still childhood features, innocence in her face. By marrying her, I broke Soudamini heart and I was literally shattered and broken myself for 2 reasons - one is for making Soudamini shatter and other reason is a little girl carrying vermillion in her forehead in my name.  Only me, and my study room know for how many days I had literally cried for making these 2 crimes.

At that stage, I strictly consoled myself and daily I used to make me understand that loneliness is the only companion to me and taking care of Bondita as my responsibility and make her a well educated person are the main ambitions in my life. I should get habituated to this loneliness should not think of myself, my life  , but I don't know at that moment that Durga maa had sent her angel as a soulmate to me to fulfill all the void and vaccum in me. I became complete only because of her. Due to my stubborn nature, till today I am running from this fact ( Bondita)who is the most beautiful boon in my life. Initially she is only my responsibility, later my student and a best friend. But I don't know when she turned to be reason for my existence.

When she was abducted by Brijwasi I was completely shattered and I didn't get peace till I get my Bondita back. When I was in Calcutta  she was suffering with high fever in Tulsipur as kaka made her away from studies, I felt something was aching in my heart and returned to her. Unknowingly my instinct used to give me warning whenever she is in danger.( He took hands from her feet and kept as crossed on his body as he is hugging himself & said) When I annulled my marriage with her, I have lost my life and left as a lifeless body, but Decided to fight for her and will continue to do  it till my last breathe. Only God knows how I controlled my tears and anger on myself when Sumati maa , Thakuma rebuked on my Bondita not to touch me, embrace me as I became stranger ( Paraya mard) to her. I became so possessive for her,  unable to bear even when her mother raise hand on her. But She has to listen to them as they are her family, I myself  was responsible because I had made her away from me and when she stopped talking to me (in secondary school XI std) I felt so breathlessness.

I always admire her, worship her and... love her from my heart,.and I cannot surely say when it turned into love. ( She looked at him with surprise and filled with tears she almost lost her hopes after this guru dakshina drama that he will realise his love to her, both of them have an eye lock for a long time). There is a pin drop silence in their room. Both of them have not even moved looking at each other