39 Anirudh to reverse the effects of Hypnotism

Kishorilal in his bungalow pacing front and back thinking about Bondita and Anirudh arrival to RC haveli and furrowing his eyebrows. He felt that it's not right. He is venting out his frustration on Upendra revealing their dark past. He used to slap, harrass and torture (paralyzed?) Upendra Ghoshal when no one are there.

Flashback starts....

*************************

Kishorilal cousin is Shyamala they are orphans when they reached certain age and no one to teach manners and values especially to Kishorilal. They just got married in temple simply by filling vermillion in her hairline with no witness and no pandit and no mantras for their marriage. Still she believed him and loved him blindly (as per society rules husband is God). He used to roam aimlessly sometimes used to sit with unemployed and alcohol gambling addicted jobless men in villages, sometimes with saadhu Babas who perform these kind of magics and he too learnt some of them. He sometimes used to learn mythological stories from preachers who used to preach in temples and he used to correlate for manipulating innocent people.

He grasped that a weak minded person who easily felt he was lost, who expect some magic to happen in their life will easily believe fake saints and if we do magic with words their mindsets will be easily played by him and can make them do any kind of work without his direct involvement and no police can catch him.

Shyamala is working as a maid and earning bread for both of them, she also worked in Upendra house in their chandanpur bungalow where they initially used to stay, specially her main job is looking after Upendra mother needs.

During that days Kishorilal had made friendship or chamchagiri with Upendra and helped, assisted latter in wrong doings. He learnt that Upendra mother Damni doesn't have good relations with her sautan Bimla.family and her late husband had written a will that property should be divided equally to all.

She kept on cursing her sautan and Kishorilal listened to it.Upendra didn't pay much attention as he don't want any rift with them or with anyone he wants peaceful life or atleast any disputes should not come in his life. Unfortunate thing is he didn't take any initiative in solving the dispute. Kishorilal understood that Upendra can be manipulated and can be made as his slave easily. Damni had hidden the will and Kishorilal know it very well also the place she had hidden it.

Once Upendra and Kishorilal went to dancer Indumukhi house at night time. On that night,

Upendra learnt that he doesn't have masculinity so he cannot get married and become father in future. Indumukhi made fun of him, Kishorilal listened to it and made magic with his Words, hypnotized her and made herself drown in river. He assured Upendra that his weakness will not be revealed to outside world. Through this incident Kishorilal became more important for Upendra.

Damni believed Kishorilal or better to say that he won her trust by showing that he too can perform black magic tricks and change people's mind (hypnotism). She bribed him and asked to Change her sautan family's mind and send them away. But he used the same technique and made them take their lives. He hypnotized them and they all took their lives at a time in their places separately.