17 Sampoorna revealed Anirudh's intentions to Bondita

Bonditha  started preparing for her next academics and law entrance exam in holidays. Shomik came to take her to village, but Anirudh spoke with him personally about Kalindi and chandrachur plotting against them and especially Bondita. He advised to be careful if possible shift to city, but Shomik interrupted and told that Krishnanagar people are dependent on their medicines and so they can't leave their place, but he will take police help. Anirudh agreed and dropped them in station by telling many precautions to her, Shomik left to Krishnanagar with Bondita, assured about her safety to Anirudh.

Gagan got information about a person who came injured and took treatment privately with the help of an ayurvedic doctor. He went along with Anirudh and met him, confirmed that the person might be Chandrachur. Anirudh also found that chandrachur used to stay in back Street of Indrani house, but no one are unable to find out how exactly he looks like. Because he tricked house owners with a beard and as dumb person and was missing on the day since he abused Bondita in dark.

Chandrachur on the other hand, started staying in another house far to the city, thought initially to inform about his condition to Kalindi but later took back because she will reprimand him badly.

Bondita reached Krishnanagar village and all the family members are waiting for her. When she reached home late at night and  embraced sumati, Kalindi realised from her back that she got menses and grabbed her from her mother's embrace, shouted on her that you got menses,  and how dare you to touch everyone without informing about it.

Bondita asked 'What is the big deal in it. This is a regular problem. I will immediately take bath and change saree. Maa, please arrange food for me. I am so hungry. I will take bath and come.'

Kalindi rebuked ' What is this sumati! Have you not taught how to behave during periods time . Ok, I will teach her now.'

She dragged Bondita to dark room on the up stairs, kept inside and locked, and asked her to stay till her periods are completed.

Bondita is shouting 'Thakuma, what is this? I came here by doing long journey, want to take bath. Please allow me inside. I will be clean and take good care of hygiene. Please allow me.'

Thakuma sternly told: ' No way, you are not supposed to come inside until you finish your menses. You should not take bath, have food here only and use the pot in water kept inside.'

Bondita is surprised and asked what if I have to use washroom. She asked to use the pit there

She almost felt nausea, and everybody are leaving. She called sumati again to let her come out , but sumati told that 'Bondita, don't be stubborn, we all used to stay here during this time. You should also get habituated. I will bring food to you.'

Bondita requested 'Maa, don't do this. It is suffocating here. I can't have food here because here only I have to use washroom. This is disgusting maa. Please allow me to come into home.'

Sumati with tears 'dont worry Bondita, slowly you will also get habituated here. It is sin to roam around during periods.'

Shomik tried to interrupt , urged his peshi to bring Bondita back from dark room, but Kalindi asked : "Today you will bring her inside because it is her mayka. What will you do when she got married and if she is in sasural? Will you go and convince them? Being a man, why are you interfering in ladies matter. Have some shame and maintain your dignity. Rimjhim! Explain to your husband."

Rimjhim pulled him aside and strictly asked him not to interfere in ladies matter.

Bondita didn't take any food that day and kept on remembering Anirudh,  how he taught to not let anyone do injustice to you she took a decision.