26 Bondita confessed her love to Anirudh

After Dheeraj and his family members left, everyone confronted Anirudh for bringing  this unexpected and unacceptable alliance to Bondita. Even he too shouted on them for continuously telling lies as this would have spoiled the alliance.

Trilochan : who asked you to bring this alliance? Bondita will not be happy with this.

Anirudh: No, Bondita will stay happy with Dheeraj and his family. He will keep her happy, make her pursue her career.

Binoy: Anirudh, let me also inform you that Dheeraj father Birendra Ghosh is our competitor in business, he tried to snatch away tenders and official letters of huge contracts  from our office for 2 times by keeping his spies as employees in our office. It is due to Tapur and Bhatuk the employees got exposed and are arrested. And Now he came here as if nothing happened between his company and our company, that itself is showing his selfish motives.

Bonditha is the heart of our RC family. Initially I didn’t accept her and also felt jealousy for her progress in studies. But now I can proudly announce her as my daughter in law and more than a daughter, I won’t let you to spoil her life for any silly reasons.

Anirudh: Baba, Birendra Ghosh might be having selfish motives, but his son Dheeraj Ghosh is a gem. He loves her, and Dheeraj personally requested me to fix his alliance with Bonditha. I have seen love and honesty in his eyes. So our Bonditha will be more happy with him.

Bonditha is getting irritated with his argument. She is irked with the fact that he saw another person love towards her in his eyes but not her love towards him (Anirudh’)

Who is closer to her sakhababu - is it she or Dheeraj Ghosh? How can her sakhababu talk like a moron?

Bonditha is listening patiently all his version and decided to revert with a splendid answer at right time. Because a Barrister should be supposed to listen  carefully and catch their loop holes, then talk with suitable reasons with proofs.

Trilochan: you  always dominate everyone with your voice. we all understood her love and this is the reason why we are even ready to lie infront of guests who are treated as Gods by rc family. But it is you who purposefully not trying to understand or pretending that you didn't understand her love. Few years ago, I did a mistake of arranging suhaagraat for you both by coming into societal pressure.

But now situation is Changed, she very well knew about importance of marriage, relationships. She has changed and grown up. But it is you who had become Little infront of her.

Catherine: Till now your domination is tolerated by her and us also. But not anymore.

Anirudh (with folded hands to all came infront of Bondita , lifted her chin to face him and  looking into her eyes as she is at  back of all): yes, till now she has endured my domination, my aggressive voice, my forced decisions by her. I always shouted on her even if she has arranged my birthday party for the first time, arranged a suit as my birthday present, treated me when I am unwell.  Then also I didn't understand her, and kept on shouting. I have always given pain . Because I am an egoistic person,  and may be I am under a feeling that I am  9 years elder than her so I only know many things much better than her and she has less knowledge and experience in life.

But Dheeraj is not like me. He suits her in age, thought process, infact he explains everyone with lot of patience. He will give her all happiness she deserves it

He told everyone that whatever he is doing is for her welfare only. He kneeled down and shown her his two palms infront of her and told 'if you marry Dheeraj I will feel that you have paid my Guru dakshina. You too have promised me that you will pay it without any hesitation.  Will you pay it to me?'