11. classmates parents refusal against Bondita's education, menstruation time

Bondita is progressing in academics , sports. Every weekend or after completing her studies, Anirudh Bonditha play Tennis and chess.

Sampoorna initially didn't care if anyone praise Bondita but when many of them especially queen vaibhavi in a party insulted her and once Trilochan also taunted that it is because of Bondita and Anirudh you are here which made to start feeling jealousy, her mother Devoleena indirectly instigated many times before they leave that she will always be smart in all ways due to her education and you should show your smartness by gaining husband's love.

She also started developing hatred and jealousy and sometimes inferiority complex despite of Bonditha’s consoling and soft nature. Sampoorna started showing her smartness to impress Somnath in their privacy time quicky which Tupur initially failed to do so.

Dussehra holidays have come for Bonditha. On Dussehra is her 13th birthday. Before day Anirudh came late in night, knocked her door , took her to terrace which is beautifully decorated with lights.  He made her cut cake, fed her. She also fed him. He told that he will get a gift tomorrow.

Trilochan and Bihari has seen this, he felt happy for them and felt that Anirudh is in love with his wife. Bonditha saw Trilochan, touched his feet and took his blessings. He asked the reason, Anirudh told that it is her birthday.

Trilochan is surprised and told that he will arrange puja for her, both should go to temple tomorrow. Bonditha accepted. Trilochan asked how much is your age, Bonditha replied I have completed 13 years of age. Trilochan smile is vanished, looked suspiciously.

Anirudh admiringly praised Bondita that she came to 9th standard in 13 years age only  Bravo Bondita! Trilochan asked them to go to sleep as it is late. He thought that “Why this girl so far not entered womanhood or is she hiding this.? (Remembering his wife) If Gowri is alive, she would have find out the reason by now or she may take her to Daima.” Suddenly an idea flashed and nodded to himself in acceptance.

Next day, Somnath, Sampoorna also wished her. She took their and Binoy blessings. He formally wished her and left.  Anirudh gave her a gift pack. Trilochan asked what is it, Bonditha curiously opened it and found encyclopedia book in it.

Bonditha felt delighted but Trilochan felt disappointed “ A husband will give jewelry or saree or Gajra as gift. But this boy 🤦‍♂️. Bahu is also extremely happy as if it is a valuable one.” Bihari tried to pacify that whatever gift bb has given bahu Rani is happy na! He gave a frowned look and insisted Anirudh Bonditha to go to temple at any cost.

When they left, Trilochan called Somnath inside his room, told that he want to talk something. He asked what could be the age for girls to enter womanhood as per your English medical knowledge. Somnath asked " why. Sampoorna is already a woman and she crossed 18 years age."

Trilochan gave a frowning look and told that “ I am worried about Bonditha . She is now 13 years and still a girl. Somnath told that sometimes girls will get matured at 14-15 years age also. All girls will not have same physique. You don’t worry about it." And  he left to hospital.

Bihari came and told that “I called Daima on your advice.” He called Daima aside, and explained to check Bonditha bahu thoroughly tomorrow. Our eldest bahu sampoorna, koyli will be there. He offered her money and she took it. Anirudh Bonditha came from temple, saw Daima, Anirudh remembered her and called Daima  as she came for his mother's delivery when  Bhatuk is born.

Trilochan introduced Bondita that she is Daima who helped your mother in laws Gowri and shubra during their deliveries. They took her blessings and she blessed them. Trilochan signaled her about Bonditha and she nodded.

Next day, Anirudh went to court, Bonditha is in study room reading the encyclopedia book and trying to find out the meanings in dictionary. On the other hand, Anirudh is going out somewhere in car. In middle, he saw a woman got pains and her parents, husband is getting worried.