12 Anirudh Bondita in Calcutta, Sampoorna delivery time

Anirudh standing  outside of waiting room for Bonditha in Deenpur station. she came changing clothes. He asked how is she feeling now. She said ok and asked where shall we go now. He replied that we are leaving to Calcutta. She asked  ‘Are we doing any wrong by leaving our family and accepting defeat. How can we stay alone leaving all.’ He replied ‘To achieve a great success, we have to accept a simple defeat. This time, no one are in a mood to listen our intentions. Let some time go on. When we reach our goal successfully everyone will understand what we are trying to prove. Rajeswari ji and other villagers will not allow you to study there. Now you are going to join in 10th standard, which is a crucial class and time in education life.

After completing X standard, you will be joining in secondary school, which we don't have it in Tulsipur. So after 1 year anyhow you may have to leave our village for higher studies. Now situation has forced us to leave earlier, even I am also getting more cases and should keep on visiting Calcutta. So it is better we shift there,”  she sat silently, he took her hand in his hands and asked “Don’t you believe me.” She replied ‘I believe you more than god. I am thinking of you. I got habituated in new place leaving my mother. But how can you adjust leaving your family members. Why everyone are blaming you? Especially Somnath jamayi Babu who used to be very friendly with you. But he has suddenly changed, not at all bothering about you.’

Anirudh replied ‘ everyone are blaming even you also Bonditha.Being younger than me but still you have courage to leave your mother and adjusted with me and our family. Then why can't I adjust in new place? Carrying difference of opinions in mind, if we stay with them hatred will increase if we come away from them, there are chances that hatred may decrease.’ Just then they heard train sound. They boarded the train and left to Calcutta.

In Tulsipur, Trilochan sat near mandir thinking about Anirudh Bonditha. He is in thoughts “Why all these happened. Why did they leave. Can’t they take 2 -3 harsh words from elders? Whatever I say, it is for their safety and welfare only. Where did they go now and how can they live alone.

Gowri and shubra behen will be weeping by seeing the house situation. The house is divided and it happened when I am alive. What will our ancestors think of me, that I am incapable to maintain unity in our family.” He kept on weeping.

Binoy came and consoled him, told that you have taken care of my children more than me after shubra’s demise. It is Anirudh’s fault for not listening to elders, he also made his wife like him. Leave it dada. You should be happy that soon you are going to become grandfather. Live happily with your son, daughter-in-law. When they don’t have elders shadow, they will understand what they lost and will be back, repenting for their mistake’. Trilochan nodded.

Sampoorna with mama mami are extremely happy that their daughter is the only malkin of the house. They thought to be more careful and obedient to get the treasure keys.

In Calcutta, they went with luggage to a duplex house having separate portions in ground floor and upper floor. Bondita asked 'whose house is this' . Anirudh told that ' This is the house where we are going to stay for rent . I spoke with my friend when you went to change in Deenpur station and he gave this house address. He also spoke with house owner.'

House owner are middle age couple Kashiram and Vishala  came and gave welcome to the couple. Vishala stopped them , gave Aarti and told that she have already made servant to clean the house and will send them food.

It is a 2 bedroom house having washrooms attached, living room and kitchen. Comfortable for Both of them.

They introduced about their family told that they have a daughter named Ambika 16 years who got married but her husband Jagadish is an engineer want her to have minimum education, so he left her here and will take her back after the completion of 10th std and she will also continue her study once she goes back to her sasural . They also have a son named Vishnu of 8 years. He is a mischievous boy and called Bonditha as didi. They are happy with him.